Looking for Gem Lamps

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Gem Lamps

This topic contains 74 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  DancingButterfly 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

I have not been able to get the Sapphire, Topaz, or Blue Zircon lamps. I have lots Exclusive, Rare, PSI, Valued, and clothing. Please let me know if you would like to trade. I want these really badly!

pippa3090

I have 3 sapphire 2 rose and 1 garnet lamp

So sorry I have not been responding! I’ve been very busy lately! I have responded to TennesseeFrogs and abislu1. I’m sorry I didn’t respond to any of the earlier replies, but I’m afraid they wouldn’t look since it has been such a long time. Thank you for your understanding, and I promise to check back for replies more often! ~DancingButterfly

ladygaudiel

hey does anyone hava a ruby lamp? i really need one. i’m willing to trade rares and exclusives.

Dancing Butterfly—What PSI do you have? I have sapphire, topaz, and blue zircon lamps.

TennesseeFrogs, I have the Googles Gem Zen Garden, the Suddenly Spring Trampoline, Ming Vase Panda Fridge, Polar Playpen, Wetlands Pond Bathtub, Puggy Bark-o-Lounger, Retriever Treadmill, Paws and Claws Armoire, Milk Carton Fridge, Hollow Log Lounger, and Buried Bone Fridge. See anything you like?

abislu1

DB I have the blue zircon lamp and I relly need some clothes.PLMK if ya want ta trade.

abislu1, I have the following clothes for trade: Venetian mask, Unicicle Helmet, Fairy Princess Ball Gown, Green Popstar Dress, Superhero Outfit, Bee Antennae, Sham Rockin’ Bottoms, Sham Rockin’ Bandana, Elegant Ball Gown, Team Sera Shirt, Angel Dress, Free Ride Zingoz Hat, Goober’s Goggles, Lime Green Track Pants, Tri Strap Gladiator Sandals, Xray Costume, Superhero Mask, Panda Tshirt, Straw Skirt, Umbrella Hat, and Blonde Floppy Hat. Let me know if you like anything!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.