Looking for Gem Lamps

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Gem Lamps

This topic contains 74 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  DancingButterfly 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

I have not been able to get the Sapphire, Topaz, or Blue Zircon lamps. I have lots Exclusive, Rare, PSI, Valued, and clothing. Please let me know if you would like to trade. I want these really badly!

@cutieny2008, I would also like (if you have any of them) the neo gothic bed, neo gothic ding table, painted rose bush, mad hatter chair (x3), mad hatter tea table. Thanks, I’ve been looking for these so I can complete the series

cutieny2008

Sorry, I usually trade rares a few days after I get them. I can look out for them for you, though. :)

cutieny, how about the blue zircon, topaz, and garnet lamp??? my username is rsan12

cutieny2008

Okay. I’ll add you. :) are we sending? If we are, I prefer that you go first, but I swear I’m trustworthy. I’ve worked a few trades before. Are you trading the Suddenly Spring Trampoline for all three lamps? I’ll do that. :)

cutieny2008

@DancingButterfly: I have the Blue Zircon and the Topaz, if you want it. I liked your Suddenly Spring Trampoline. If I need to add anything more, LMK. My UN is same as here. :) I look forward to trading with you!

I have 2 rose zircon and 2 garnet lamps, I would like the Ruby lamp

guamgirl

basketball5irock-I replied on the other thread where you also posted for a Ruby Lamp. I posted saying I thought I had an extra Ruby Lamp, I found that I did and sent it to you.

cutieny2008

@DancingButterfly: Hiya! I have Blue Zircon, Topaz, Peridot, Sapphire, Rose Zircon, and Garnet. Don’t know if you still need those. I liked your Suddenly Spring Trampoline. I could do as many lamps as you need for that. I could also add some items/clothing. LMK.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.