LOOKING FOR GINGERBREAD HOUSE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR GINGERBREAD HOUSE!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  nutty_buddy 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hi! I am looking for the gingerbread house from the deluxe only building kit. JUST THE HOUSE, not the kit. I need it ASAP (for a friend) so PLMK if you have one and what you need for it! Thanks!!
    </p>

miku12

I’m needing one too. :/ I don’t know what to offer for one though.

brumuda

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-11 at 11:51 AM

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-12-11 at 10:16 AM

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-12-10 at 07:08 PM
      Hi! I am looking for the gingerbread house from the deluxe only building kit. JUST THE HOUSE, not the kit. I need it ASAP (for a friend) so PLMK if you have one and what you need for it! Thanks!!

I need it too!

Lovewebkinzforever
      I already sent one to fulffysilly713, I can send one to you also. What is your user name? LMK
      NB

Hey nutty buddy I can see if I can trade you something even for just the kit as long as I can build it without being deluxe

nutty_buddy

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-12-11 at 10:16 AM

Hi! I am looking for the gingerbread house from the deluxe only building kit. JUST THE HOUSE, not the kit. I need it ASAP (for a friend) so PLMK if you have one and what you need for it! Thanks!!

I need it too!

Lovewebkinzforever

I already sent one to fulffysilly713, I can send one to you also. What is your user name? LMK

NB

MargoPongo

I can trade you a gingerbread house for whatever you think is fair. I have never done this here before, so how do we do it?

I need it too!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.