LOOKING FOR GINGERBREAD HOUSE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR GINGERBREAD HOUSE!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  nutty_buddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hi! I am looking for the gingerbread house from the deluxe only building kit. JUST THE HOUSE, not the kit. I need it ASAP (for a friend) so PLMK if you have one and what you need for it! Thanks!!
    </p>

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-11 at 02:32 PM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-12-11 at 02:20 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-11 at 02:16 PM
      Hey all,
      I am working on a few lol, I will do the best I can to get one out to everyone, Tfrogs I will try and get you the 2 you asked for :P
      NB

Wow, Thanks! Do you want anything?

TO ALL:
      To anyone I am able to send one to, you’re welcome to send a thank you gift back if you like, I am asking for nothing in return but if you choose to send something more than a thank you note that’s fine too lol but I am trying to get into the spirt lol and help people out :P
      NB

what is you username i am EmiliaGG LMK ASAP

Hey all,
      I am working on a few lol, I will do the best I can to get one out to everyone, Tfrogs I will try and get you the 2 you asked for :P
      NB

TO ALL:
      To anyone I am able to send one to, you’re welcome to send a thank you gift back if you like, I am asking for nothing in return but if you choose to send something more than a thank you note that’s fine too lol but I am trying to get into the spirt lol and help people out :P
      NB

Trying to send everyone a nice gift so I’ll set something up. Could you add my sister at fnleydog (no typo in fnley)? We each need one so it might be better to send separately. I’m sure she’ll send something in return.

Hey all,
      NB

TO ALL:
      NB

ok . I’ll send you something back . please send it to Namariemax

miku12

Hey all,
      NB

TO ALL:
      NB

Can I add you? Or you add me lol. Im westtmd

nutty_buddy

Hey all,
      NB

TO ALL:

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.