Looking For KinzStyle Outlet Butterfly Wing Belt!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For KinzStyle Outlet Butterfly Wing Belt!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  StarlightMagic 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi, I’m not deluxe so I can’t buy it. :( I’d be happy to trade someone for it though. :) Please, if you would like to trade, put up a wants list for the belt. Thanks! -StarlightMagic

ferretfriend

Okay, I will add you now. I can’t take anything super huge… Because its wshop for deluxe members. What would you offer?

Thanks but no thanks Chloe. :D You have already done too much for me. ;) Ellie ❤

dogfish

LOL Ellie, it’s just kinz cash. I’ll send it all, nothing needed in return. Hope to TTYL Chloe

Ferret- I’m pupz135. :) Please put up a wants list. :) I don’t have anything super-fancy to trade for though. :)

dogfish

Hey, Ellie, do you need the rest of those items? JLMK, I bought lots of extras. TTYL Chloe

:) !!! Well, I’ve just gotten a pair (from my FABULOUS friend DOGFISH!!! :D :D) but I’d like another pair because I have over 20 pets…heehee.

ferretfriend

Hi! I think I can get it for you. My user is bierstadt

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.