Looking for Neo Gothic!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Neo Gothic!!!

This topic contains 29 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  DancingButterfly 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

PLMK if you have any!

I want the fireplace and the couch, for sure. If you have the dining table, I want that. I don’t need the bed, or the TV. I’ll think about flooring and walls.

Dogfish, I’m fin!

dogfish

Yes fin, I know you are fin. LOL I’ll do inventory soon, Not sure about the dining table or chairs, I gave away a ton of that theme not too long ago and I’m still replacing it. I have the fireplace and sofa for sure. Will send when I get home, TTYL DF

pippa3090

Thank you for the rare items dogfish!! I just got the elegant fountain in the trading room today so i sent it back to you. Thanks!!:)

ladygaudiel

i have a neo gothic fireplace.

HI! I really want the fire places. The number I need is too. I like the Neo Gothic dresser, too. I have no garden rare, though. I’m not as interested in the coffee table, if I wanted a table it would be the dining table. Also other then a second fire place, I also really want the couch.

dogfish

Hi I have the sofa, fireplace, coffee table, floors, walls,TV, and not sure what else, Oh, the bed. LMK what you need. I may have some of it all. DF

pippa3090

Do u have any medieval rare items? I’ll trade for those or other rare items unless i already have them.

pippa3090

do you have the webkinz master grill?

pippa3090

I have the neo gothic dresser. Do you have any victorian garden rare items?

dogfish

Hi pippa, I have a whole yard full of that stuff, LMK what you need, and send me a friend request, clo92. DF PS I am trying to hang onto the fencing, sorry. Also, PLMK if your UN is different.

pippa3090

I have the tea table and the garden bench. I need all the other stuff but you don’t need to send me all of it. My username is still rockcliff. Thanks!!:)

pippa3090

I also have the fountain already too.

bamboo578

I have the coffe table.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.