Looking for New Fall Fest Items

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for New Fall Fest Items

This topic contains 32 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Hi guys. I’m looking for the new Fall Fest items. I’m not able to go on very much and have missed out on the majority of my opportunities to catch leaves. So, if anyone has any of the new fall fest prizes, I’d love to trade for them. Just let me know what you’d like in return. Thank you!

markg97

@Alice- I sent you three items hope you enjoy nothing in return, @Midnight- I sent you a wheel hope you like it, @mom- I sent you a rake and the first items I’ll send you the rest tomorrow for the Oasis (i reply to one of your post). okay, See y’all Around W.W.

morhb thanks for the wheel and extras! markg97 if u have extra id luv 1 for my sis my user is 4555056 alice plmk which items you still need :)

markg97

Hi Midnight, I sent you the Wheel and extras and I have a question do you have a extra lantern I just need 1 if you don’t it’s okay. See you around W.W.

Sendin it MORHB

I have extra wagon wheels. That’s all I’m getting, wheels, fire logs and leaf piles. Anyone have an extra rake or lantern? ~MORHB~

Hi momofredheadboys! :) I have an extra lantern and a rake! My username is VBS123

me too if anyone has the wheel plmk alice do you need the rake wreath? plmk

dogfish

Hi mom, if you wait until it’s over, we can all share our extras. Well I can for sure. LOL I also have a ton of logs, but I do have all the prizes in multiples. I am also rounding up the dog and kid theme for you, going room to room is so awful these days with the glitch. Hope they fix that soon, TTYS I hope, I have something to tell you, DF

DF – Great. Thanks so much. I think I am set on rakes now, I received 5, lol. That will work though, I have 4 Autumn rooms I can use them in. Thanks to everyone who sent me them. ~mom~

markg97

Hi Alice, nice to talk to you again just what do you need, I might have or do you just want something random. Let me know and See you around W.W.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.