Looking for New Fall Fest Items

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for New Fall Fest Items

This topic contains 32 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Hi guys. I’m looking for the new Fall Fest items. I’m not able to go on very much and have missed out on the majority of my opportunities to catch leaves. So, if anyone has any of the new fall fest prizes, I’d love to trade for them. Just let me know what you’d like in return. Thank you!

Thanks MORHB i sent the rake becuse i had extra im collerting them thanks for the wagon wheel

cuddlyfur1

i have rakes, a lantern, wagon wheels, and marigolds of the new ones. i got some of the old ones. does anyone know when the pressed leaf wall plate came out?

Alice, I forgot to put my list of extra fall fest stuff I can send you. Here it is. Food: candy corn cheesecake, toasted pumpkin seeds, and hot apple cider. Objects: cinnamon stick house, glowing fall lantern, and autumn tree globe. Please let me know which items you want, or if you want all of them. Are you deluxe? If so,are you able to send me the dressy purple coat from the kinzstyle outlet in return?( I’m unfortunately not deluxe) If not, that’s totally alright. :)

Hi there! Yes, I am deluxe and would be happy to send you the coat. LMK if you would like anything else that’s deluxe only. I would love the lantern, toasted pumpkin seeds, and candy corn cheesecake. Thank you so much for the kind offer! My UN is pookiejosephine. Not sure if we’re already friends. Thanks so much!

Hi! I sent your stuff, and sent you a FR from my princessofpiano88 account, because I have other fall fest items on there as well. :) Enjoy your stuff, and happy fall fest!

Hi Alice! :) I have lots of fall fest stuff that I can send you. My username is VBS123

I have another account with stuff on it too- princessofpiano88

Is it ok if I send you stuff from both my accounts, so you get the items faster since I can only send one gift to one account once a day, and add you to my princessofpiano88 account?

morhb wanna trade the wheel for a rake? plmk ill go ahead and send

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.