LOOKING FOR NEW PROMO/PSI, PLUMPY, ARMY, ZODIAC, ESTORE POINTS!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR NEW PROMO/PSI, PLUMPY, ARMY, ZODIAC, ESTORE POINTS!

This topic contains 131 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  gracesmiles 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

puppycujo

<p>By new, I mean within the past three months. I have tons of great items to offer. Some include: social media couch, emotion jeans, elf, burger, ketchup, almost every promo that isn’t new, and more! I have lots of smaller items also, so just ask!
    </p>

leopold

Hey Thanks For The Trade Good Luck With Your Forum!!

puppycujo wrote on 2012-10-27 at 02:52 PM

By new, I mean within the past three months. I have tons of great items to offer. Some include: social media couch, emotion jeans, elf, burger, ketchup, almost every promo that isn’t new, and more! I have lots of smaller items also, so just ask!

PUPPY!!!!!!!! Hey! I have plumpy, jamacian dog PSI and clothes, and a spotted spaniel PSI. I also have full Cap’t outfit and emo.

Hi there, i have plumpy for trade. PLMK if you’d like to try and work out a trade.

By new, I mean within the past three months. I have tons of great items to offer. Some include: social media couch, emotion jeans, elf, burger, ketchup, almost every promo that isn’t new, and more! I have lots of smaller items also, so just ask!

Hi Puppy, its WackyWebber on my backup account! Wow, long time no see! I’m very interested in Emo and currently I have Plumpy, Army, and Estore points. Was there a particular amount of points you had in mind for the Jeans, if you’d consider trading them for points? PLMK, thanks and good to have you back! *AIW

I love the social media couch I have zodiac earth hat and maybe some type of zodiac skirt? Um I think I have the swing a signature endangered PSI it called a endangered oh I do not know. Its a swing that goes out over a pond so ya I think I might be kinda new.
      If you are considering weather these offer work for you please let me know ASAP
      THANK YOU!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.