LOOKING FOR NEW PROMO/PSI, PLUMPY, ARMY, ZODIAC, ESTORE POINTS!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR NEW PROMO/PSI, PLUMPY, ARMY, ZODIAC, ESTORE POINTS!

This topic contains 131 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  gracesmiles 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

puppycujo

<p>By new, I mean within the past three months. I have tons of great items to offer. Some include: social media couch, emotion jeans, elf, burger, ketchup, almost every promo that isn’t new, and more! I have lots of smaller items also, so just ask!
    </p>

littleh7 wrote on 2012-10-28 at 01:43 PM

hi I need plumpy really bad so what are you looking for for plumpy?

I have zodiac clothes. Do you have the Heart Warming tub. The psi?!

littleh7

hi I need plumpy really bad so what are you looking for for plumpy?

hi puppy! wow i haven’t seen you in forevs! remember
      when i helped you get a scuba belt by rasing a search party for it with a bunch of friends? :D
      good times, good times….. anyway, i may not have what you need, but heres a list of signature
      and e-store PSI that i have!
      E-STORE PSI: diamond piano, spring melody harp, (on hold) truck of terror,
      royal fountain
      SIGNATURE PSI: water dog falls, cats meow garden, bamboo chute slide, iocy artic organ, (NFT)
      hibernation hut, sunny savannah oasis, and more? PLMKSNOL

nutty_buddy

puppycujo wrote on 2012-10-27 at 02:52 PM

By new, I mean within the past three months. I have tons of great items to offer. Some include: social media couch, emotion jeans, elf, burger, ketchup, almost every promo that isn’t new, and more! I have lots of smaller items also, so just ask!

Hi there, what would you offer for the shimmering stained glass window, the aries ram PSI? LMK

NB

mortonhippo

Hey do u happen to have over the rainbow? If so I have deer, estore points, and lots of sig psi jlmk ~mortonhippo~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.