Looking for NEW PSI/PROMO :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for NEW PSI/PROMO :)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

puppycujo

Looking for most new psi and promo from last july up until now. I haven’t been on for a long time, so any trading help is appreciated! Also, let me know what you are looking for! Thanks! My username: puppycujo

puppycujo

Hi, yes i’m interested in the earth fawn psi as well as any new signature/estore you have. Do you think you can add me since i have difficulty accessing the friend request. Thanks

puppycujo

Hi, i’m definitely interested in the earth fawn psi, what might you be looking for? I’m also interested in all the estore/signature psi from last july until now. Can you add me since its difficult to add since webkinz keeps freezing on me. Thanks

eaw2001

Hi puppycujo. I have two promo earth fawn psi’s currently for trade. I also have many signature psi, estore psi and regular psi for trade. Lemme know if you’re interested. BTW, my username is eaw2001.

puppycujo

Hey cruisingal! Long time no talk! I don’t need the sapphire bath tub PSI, but i might need the recording booth psi. I have the webkinz cares clock and sofa as well as a fun to care armoire and caring and sharing tv which i don’t know if it is webkinz cares or not. Let me know! thanks

cruisingal

Hi again Puppy! Here is a list of Psi and stuff I have to offer. Please lmk if there is anything you need. I hope we can make a trade! What’s your username? Mine is cruisingal just like on here. Please send a friend request or I’ll send you one. My Trade List: Fortune Telling pig PSI, Lurking Lagoon, Birdbath Spa PSI, Desert Drive in, Spot of Tea Slide, Fun to run yarn ball, Strawberry Jukebox, Daring Den Slide, Flower Patch Pond, Playful Pond, Bamboo chute swing, Longneck Tv, Baby Blue Bumper Car, Marshmallow seeds.

puppycujo

hey cruising, i’m interested in the spot of tea slide, daring den slide, baby blue bumper car. Let me know how we would work this out. Thanks

cruisingal

Hi puppycujo! Great to see you again. I have the sapphire bath tub PSI and the rockerz recording booth Psi. If you still need these please lmk. Also, do you happen to have anything from Webkinz cares? Thanks, Cruisingal

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.