Looking for NEW PSI/PROMO :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for NEW PSI/PROMO :)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

puppycujo

Looking for most new psi and promo from last july up until now. I haven’t been on for a long time, so any trading help is appreciated! Also, let me know what you are looking for! Thanks! My username: puppycujo

Hey Puppycujo. Do you remember me? How ya doing? Well…. I said I didn’t really want to do this but……. Here is a list of some Promo I have. LMK If your interested. (BTW This offer is on Puppycujo ONLY! I’m sorry to be picky, but I don’t want anyone else offering on my stuff.) Rainbow fountain of wow, Tyranical Rex slide, Enchanted Elven pipe organ, Icing on the cake gazebo, and an Amythest and Aquamarine gemster. I would prefer having a promo in return for any of these. I will trade gemsters for gemsters, and one of my big promo for something I really want, or for two signature or e-store PSI. I’m sorry that my prices are high, and that I may be a little mean or bossy, but last time I came here webkinz just stressed me. Every time I traded, I would never really be satisfied with the trade that I did. So I want to make sure it doesn’t happen ot me again. And if this works, maybe i’ll come here again on a more regular bases.

jewels250

Hi Puppy, I haven’t been here all year but I miss all my trading buddies so much! Anyway I have tons of Promos and Gemsters. All slides and pools and swings. Also have the Watermelon and summer rose outfits from the E-store mystery bags. LMK what your looking for. I also have all the ones everyone else is offering plus more. Hope you had a good school year. TTFN, JEWELS

puppycujo

hey jewels, I haven’t been on in like a year also! During school, i try not to go on as much. I might be interested in the slides, pools and swings (the newer ones after last july) I’m also interested in the outfits. Would you want me to list some of my stuff or would you rather meet in the clubhouse? Thanks!

Puppy, these are the things i’m looking for. If you have them, I will gladly trade one of my items for it. Do you have a Bamboo chute slide, Celestrial swing, Lovely tree swing, Shooting star bed, Golden gorilla slide, Snowy mountain mine cart, Log lodge pool, Three ring swing, Coca power shower, and something else…… This is my wish-list and if you don’t have any of this stuff, i’m not interested in to much so I won’t trade. LMK

puppycujo

I might have the bamboo chute slide somewhere, i’ll check and get back to you.

puppycujo

hey fudge of course I remember you! I need the pipe organ, your username is the same as on here right? Let’s meet in the clubhouse. Let me know when you are available so I know when to come on since webkinz crashes often for me.

cruisingal

Hey PuppyCujo, Did you see anything from my list that you might like? Please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

puppycujo

Eaw, I could offer multiple estore/signature if you want? Is there a specific list of sig/estore that you need?

jewels250

I tried to post this yesterday morning but it’s still not up, why are the forums so slow now?! Anyway, I have everything everyone is offering and then some. LMK what you need and hopefully we can trade. TTFN, JEWELS

eaw2001

Hi, I’ll add you as soon as I log in to webkinz. But anyways I’m actually looking for priceless, possibly other promo, estore psi and signature psi. But I understand if you don’t want to trade any of those things for it. Those are just my main wants. I’ll list my estore psi and signature psi later because i’m unsure which ones I have right now. Thanks :)

eaw2001

Puppycujo, you’re already on my friends list.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.