Looking for NEW PSI/PROMO :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for NEW PSI/PROMO :)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

puppycujo

Looking for most new psi and promo from last july up until now. I haven’t been on for a long time, so any trading help is appreciated! Also, let me know what you are looking for! Thanks! My username: puppycujo

Puppy, we can try. How about tomorrow at 3:00 KTime, Light Blue?

Puppy, i’d like to know what you have, before we trade. The Pipe organ is pretty special to me, so I would like trading it for something on my list. And I don’t go on Webkinz very often anymore to trade. If we are going to trade, I would like to figure something out that will work for the both of us, and trade KPost. LMK

puppycujo

and cruising i posted a quoted reply on the first page

Puppy, when you post your haves, I am going to be completely honest and tell you if I actually want something off your list or not. I know I have changed a lot, but i’m only doing this because last time when I wasn’t strict, it made me stressed out. I was really nice. To nice. I didn’t want to hurt anyone’s fealings saying if I didn’t want something, then kind of forcing myself to trade for something I didn’t want. So I don’t want that to happen again and i’m being really strict.

puppycujo

No worries vanilla, it takes a while to post, can we meet in the clubhouse instead and I can show you what i have? Let me know when.

jewels250

Hi Puppy, how R U ? It’s been a while! I have lots of promos and Psi’s for trade. I can make a list if you want but it would be huge so maybe I’ll just name a few for now. Earth Fawn Psi, Monster Piano, still have a few different Gemsters. I also have the Refreshing Oasis, Bamboo shute slide (actually all slides) for trade. The Golden Gorilla slide too. Every pool I think too. Tons of clothes if you need that. I haven’t traded here all year! PLMK , JEWELS

cruisingal

Hey Jewels! It’s great to see you back on again! I see on your list of items that you have gem cars. I am looking for the alexandrite gem car. If you have it for trade please lmk what you’re looking for. Thanks, Cruisingal

puppycujo

Hi again jewels, great you? I am also interested in the monster piano. LOL I think we both have too much to list. What are you looking for, i have tons of promo and priceless but you might already have.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.