Looking For of Ms Birdy's Christmas Gifts

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For of Ms Birdy's Christmas Gifts

This topic contains 2 voices and has 8 replies.

• Author

xomissmaria

I wasn’t able to get any of her gift’s for christmas..I able to trade anything for them, I have all or any of the kinzshop items or Phesfones clothes…Let me know what you’d like for them…My username is xomissmaria..Thnaks! :D

Atomton

What are persephone’s clothes? If it is not too much to ask for could you send a coupon for me to work on rooms or a piece of persephone’s clothing. I don’t know if I have any of that. Please friend me at frogsandfly. If you could also check out my 35 forums that would be great!-Atom BTW-I don’t care if you send this or not. I will make sure you get day 2. I will see about the rest.

xomissmaria

I check that too..I won’t ask anyone here but for some reason I ca’t get into the trading rooms or load my phone..but THANK YOU!! :d

xomissmaria

Also anyone please add me as My phone will NOT LOAD Please!! “D

xomissmaria

I will add you..please accept an invite from xomissmaria..Thanks

Atomton

Wait what is kinzshop?-Atom

xomissmaria

from the clubhouse, from the christmas items that you’d ask what you wanted from santa (aka Doug dressed like Santa) If you have any Please let me know! :D

Atomton

Hi Xomissmaria! I have the snowflake glasses (day 2) in my dock. If you add me at frogsandfly, I will send for free!-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.