Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

This topic contains 131 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>I am mostly looking for furniture but will be interested in almost anything so just lmk! :)
    </p>

mortonhippo

hey there,
      i have the cobweb bed and christmas dining table so jlmk if u are interested :) ~mortonhippo~

xboxpab

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-25 at 04:19 PM

xboxpab wrote on 2012-10-24 at 03:38 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-24 at 03:22 PM

xboxpab wrote on 2012-10-24 at 03:04 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-24 at 02:39 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-10-24 at 09:39 AM

xboxpab wrote on 2012-10-24 at 09:07 AM
      i have year 2 Halloween walls and floors looking for new girl vampire clothes or promo psi

xbox….i have been looking for yr 2 Halloween wall and floor a long time….right now i dont have any promo or vampiress but is there anything else u r looking for or any particular promo and i can try to get cause i really want want these……
      pleaseeee please hold a set for me….
      thanx
      mislev

Hiya guys, I have year 2 walls and floors and webkinz cares dining set. They trade like level 10\’s though. The dining set is worth more than $30 If you would like to offer, go ahead. LOL Good Luck Trading DF

my offer for the set
      sweet tooth sofa
      and peg bed
      lmk if this fair for the set

Thanks for the offer, sadly I have too many of those and they just sit in storage. I have almost every promo, except the swordfish, never really cared for that one. I have a hard time trading, since I don’t need much, so I seldom trade, sorry, DF PS would you take any other promo for your walls/floor, for mislev? Or do you have them all too?

i have all promo and promo psi
      i need sour gumball seeds will give both for
      new vampiress clothes
      or i can offer you the walls and floors and a peg bed if that works lmk thanks so much

Thanks for the offer, but I will have to pass. I am hearing the seeds can’t be traded, because of a glitch. If you like I can verifry this and let you know. I also found a swordfish PSI at my storage account. It is not like most level 10, it’s really kinda bland. DF

here are the items i am looling for i check the guide and values are close enought for me
      my items
      Haunted House Wallpaper 200,000 to 250,000
      Haunted House Flooring 200,000 to 250,000
      items i need
      sword fish psi 125,000 to 150,000
      cares chairs 2x 4000 to 6000
      Orchard Apple Tree 50,000 to 75,000
      Grand Charmling Tree 30,000 to 35,000

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-25 at 10:05 PM

AIW
      I never used to fill up really fast either lol….wanna know why….? Took me almost 6 months before I realized (don’t laugh lol) that you get prizes from doing that LOL!!!! :) I can make a more complete list in a short while but what I can think of right now (without going through store rooms lol) is mellow marsh (marshmallow chipmunk), puppy grub tub (Leonburger), amber armchair (red t-rex), ummm freaky forest perch (chesire cat)…I know I have more lol I just can’t think of them lol. Also if there is a pet currently in the estore LMK, as long as it’s a pet I like (lol) I can buy the pet….i seriously love the PSI that I am not even gonna try to spell again LOL! I also have the spot of tea slide if slides are of any interest to you…it’s not estore though it’s signature so I might have to add a bit but I don’t know…Im not great on values lol :) LMK your thoughts :) PS: got your friend request!! Thanks :)
      NB

Sorry, was busy last night, between company and the puppy, got caught up. Anyways, LOL! That’s too funny! Although I’m sure I’m guilty of plenty of those kind of blunders myself. :P Hmm, I would love a more complete list, but I understand if you don’t want to go to all that trouble. There are one or two things you listed that peak my interest so LMK if you’d rather not make that list. Thanks! PS: Thanks for accepting. Always nice to make new WW friends! Especially ones as nice as you! *AIW

im mostly interested in your dining table, chairs, and desk but would trade u for anything on ur list except the dresser and the clock. what kind of things are u looking for? just lmk :)

14kacie14

webkinzlover2478 wrote on 2012-10-25 at 10:08 PM

kacie, i am looking quite alot of stuff from the room theme. i need the walls and floors, any windows, sofa, workbench, sidetable, stool, dining chairs, desk, lampost, wardrobe, dining table, coffee table, candle lamp, wreath, and if you have any christmas trees i would also be interested. so if u have any of these items just lmk! :) also my username is chocolatechip2478 so add me if u wanna trade :)

These are the items i have-
      Dresser
      Dining Table
      Desk
      Workbench
      Stool
      4 dining chairs
      Clock
      Wreath
      Candle
      Stocking

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.