Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

This topic contains 131 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>I am mostly looking for furniture but will be interested in almost anything so just lmk! :)
    </p>

14kacie14

webkinzlover2478 wrote on 2012-10-26 at 03:02 AM

im mostly interested in your dining table, chairs, and desk but would trade u for anything on ur list except the dresser and the clock. what kind of things are u looking for? just lmk :)

Um…i don’t know do you have a haves list i could take a peek at?

nutty_buddy

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-25 at 10:05 PM

AIW
      I never used to fill up really fast either lol….wanna know why….? Took me almost 6 months before I realized (don’t laugh lol) that you get prizes from doing that LOL!!!! :) I can make a more complete list in a short while but what I can think of right now (without going through store rooms lol) is mellow marsh (marshmallow chipmunk), puppy grub tub (Leonburger), amber armchair (red t-rex), ummm freaky forest perch (chesire cat)…I know I have more lol I just can’t think of them lol. Also if there is a pet currently in the estore LMK, as long as it’s a pet I like (lol) I can buy the pet….i seriously love the PSI that I am not even gonna try to spell again LOL! I also have the spot of tea slide if slides are of any interest to you…it’s not estore though it’s signature so I might have to add a bit but I don’t know…Im not great on values lol :) LMK your thoughts :) PS: got your friend request!! Thanks :)
      NB

HI again AIW :)

Lets see, I can not remember all the pets I have that have not logged on lol!! If I need to go thru and find out just LMK :P I have the opal dining set, spot of tea slide (signature), timeless treasure tv (I think this is estore), ummmm, creature couch, I have a few candy kinz pets, ummmm gosh maybe that’s it (other than unlogged on pets) for my estore….LMK your thoughts :)

NB

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-10-25 at 02:45 PM

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-10-25 at 02:39 PM

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-10-25 at 02:12 PM

webkinzlover2478 wrote on 2012-10-24 at 03:57 PM
      Hi Spunky, i would love to see what menorahs u have add me on webkinz my user is chocolatechip2478. hope we can trade! :)

Cool! My un is sbscb1998. I have the Magnificent menorah, Colorful menorah, Shining Silver menorah, and Hovering menorah. The Magnificent and Hovering menorahs were available in 2011, the Shining Silver in 2010, and the Colorful menorah in 2008. PLMK if you like any of these and what you’d trade. I like deluxe, retired exclusives, retired science theme, the gumball pit bubblegum cheeky cat PSI, and sig.
      -spunky

Hi! I really like your Colorful Menorah! I can offer these.
      Year 6 Trophey
      Year 3 Trophey (Maybe)
      Little Lamb Bed
      Days Outdoor Bathtub
      Cave Bed
      Candy Cane Seeds (Maybe)
      I have some more stuff, just LMK! :)
      DQ00

If the owner doesn’t offer, I’d love to trade for the Year 3 trophy or candy cane seeds! I’ll wait for the owner to decide first though if they want this menorah.
      -spunky

Ok! Just LMK!

DQ00

nutty_buddy

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-26 at 08:58 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-26 at 08:41 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-26 at 02:35 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-26 at 02:29 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-26 at 02:20 PM
      AIW
      I am gonna send you gem lamps :) saw your post on traders and I have TONS of them lol
      NB

I sent 2 ruby 1 peridot lamp I am gonna send another peridot lamp tomorrow :) LMK if you need more than 2 each :P
      NB

Aw, thank you! Two of each is perfect. :) I really did have intentions of trading for them LOL. Thanks again, I really appreciate it! *AIW

AIW
      Hi Hi :) No problems, I do this for 7 accounts lol so I have PLENTY of extras LOL :)
      NB

Oh wow, then I guess you do have plenty! LOL, thanks again. :) *AIW

AIW

HI :) I have your other lamp sitting here, I am just gonna hang tight and send a little bit later, I want to see if we work out a trade on the aqua thing before I send because I can only send to you once a day and if we work out a trade, I don’t want to wait till tomorrow if at all possible LOL!!!! Now I just have to remember (I think it was here lol) where we were talking about this trade :P LOL!

NB

doodles3362

i have last years customizable pumpkin and christmas items. and i have retired red santa pants

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.