Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

This topic contains 131 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>I am mostly looking for furniture but will be interested in almost anything so just lmk! :)
    </p>

mislev

3rd try to post

nutty….haven’t been on here in a couple of days but i wanted to say thank u so much for the spider table it now makes the halloween collection complete…..i have some extra on some things is there any you are looking for….halloween, christmas, adventure park or kinzstyle??? PLMK
      thanx
      mislev

14kacie14

AMM03 wrote on 2012-10-28 at 10:41 AM

I HAVE 2008 DUENGON GATE,2009 GIANT SPIDER WEB I WANT GOOD OFFERS SUCH AS SEEDS,PLUSH OR TRADING CARD 2.0 THEME

i don’t want those items but i do have seeds, plush and trading card 2.0 theme!

nutty_buddy

103010forever wrote on 2012-10-28 at 12:45 PM

Id love to have slips, rock outfit, neo dres…but whatevers good for you….do ya have bunny ears or witch hat by chance?

Hi, I do have those but not for trade im sorry so advisor ball, mausoleum tv, snowflake rug, santa kinz lantern, snowy the snow bernard, and could we add like the christmas side table and then I could do the slips, rock outfit and neo dress? LMK

spunkygirl

Morton, Thanks for the trade!
      Webkinz, Please make a list soon for the magnificent menorah.
      Deluxe, PLMK if you’d trade the candy cane seeds or trophy.
      -spunky

Id love to have slips, rock outfit, neo dres…but whatevers good for you….do ya have bunny ears or witch hat by chance?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.