Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

This topic contains 131 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>I am mostly looking for furniture but will be interested in almost anything so just lmk! :)
    </p>

What is the rock outfit btw……you got like the rockerz tutu??

14kacie14

um i don’t really know…. do you have a full length haves list i could look at?

AMM03

14kacie14 wrote on 2012-10-28 at 03:34 PM

AMM03 wrote on 2012-10-28 at 02:44 PM
      WHAT ITEMS 14KACIE14

i have
      marshmellow seeds
      2.0 flooring
      Counter
      Sofa
      Wallpaper
      Table
      side table
      Stove
      Fridge
      Sink
      coffee table
      Molly
      Sparky
      Holiday PJ
      Arte
      Stoogles
      White Tiger Cub
      Nafaria
      Blue Wacky Zingoz

WHAT DO YOU WANT I WANT YOUR COUNTER,FLOORING,SOFA,TABLE,SIDE TABLE,STOVE,SINK,COFEE TABLE,,MOLLY,HOLIDAY PJ,STOOGLES,WHITE TIGER CUB.

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-28 at 10:34 AM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-27 at 02:29 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-27 at 10:54 AM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-25 at 10:05 PM
      AIW
      I never used to fill up really fast either lol….wanna know why….? Took me almost 6 months before I realized (don’t laugh lol) that you get prizes from doing that LOL!!!! :) I can make a more complete list in a short while but what I can think of right now (without going through store rooms lol) is mellow marsh (marshmallow chipmunk), puppy grub tub (Leonburger), amber armchair (red t-rex), ummm freaky forest perch (chesire cat)…I know I have more lol I just can’t think of them lol. Also if there is a pet currently in the estore LMK, as long as it’s a pet I like (lol) I can buy the pet….i seriously love the PSI that I am not even gonna try to spell again LOL! I also have the spot of tea slide if slides are of any interest to you…it’s not estore though it’s signature so I might have to add a bit but I don’t know…Im not great on values lol :) LMK your thoughts :) PS: got your friend request!! Thanks :)
      NB

HI again AIW :)
      Lets see, I can not remember all the pets I have that have not logged on lol!! If I need to go thru and find out just LMK :P I have the opal dining set, spot of tea slide (signature), timeless treasure tv (I think this is estore), ummmm, creature couch, I have a few candy kinz pets, ummmm gosh maybe that’s it (other than unlogged on pets) for my estore….LMK your thoughts :)
      NB

Hi there. Haha, no worries about the lamp, take your time, I’d like to work something out as well. :) I won’t make you work and have to go through your unlogged-on pets LOL. I’m pretty sure the Timeless Treasure TV is actually the Emperor Dragon PSI, which is a regular pet, although it may be retired. Anyways, hmm, I’m somewhat interested in your Slide and I think I was interested in one or two of the Estore PSI you mentioned in a previous post. Before I make a definitive decision, do you mind if I ask what Candykinz you have? I’m sorry, I don’t want to make this irritating LOL. LMK, thanks! *AIW

AIW
      Hi there, I tried several times to post to you last night with no luck lol! You might be right on the tv lol I have zero clue :P, As for the candy kinz psi, I have sugar rush butterfly, cookies and cream koala, licorice fish, watermelon hound, and polar gummy….I think those are the ones I have LOL!! :P and you’re not making it irritating lol. I haven’t logged any of my new candy kinz in yet so keep that in mind lol because it might take a day or 2 for me to come up with a name and stuff lol :)
      NB

Haha, I’m the same way about certain things, sometimes I’m clueless. :p Anyways, I would be very interested in your Sugar Rush Butterfly and Licorice Fish PSI’s. I think you were also looking for the Gargoyle Chair? If so, I do have one that I’d be willing to part with. Also, on a side note,do you happen to have the Estore Rainforest Frog’s Orchid Bathtub PSI? I was SO bummed because it seems I’ve misplaced mine :( Anyways, LMK, thanks! *AIW

nutty_buddy

mislev wrote on 2012-10-28 at 02:37 PM

3rd try to post
      nutty….haven’t been on here in a couple of days but i wanted to say thank u so much for the spider table it now makes the halloween collection complete…..i have some extra on some things is there any you are looking for….halloween, christmas, adventure park or kinzstyle??? PLMK
      thanx
      mislev

mislev

You’re welcome and I will pass that on to DF/chloe too :D She was so awesome to help out :D There are a couple of things….gargoyle chair and a couple others that I am looking for and a couple AP items :) I will try and put a quick short list up in a short while :)

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.