Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

This topic contains 131 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>I am mostly looking for furniture but will be interested in almost anything so just lmk! :)
    </p>

mislev

3rd try to post

Nutty….i just wanted to send u some stuff so i know u ur automatic reaction will be to send something but please just send a thank u unless u have any of the items im looking for …PROMISE me…..

a quick list…..
      red apple tree
      red silo storage
      mad scientist goggles
      cupcake forklift
      carved gem fountain
      beach ball beabag
      nafaria cauldron and furniture
      adventure park croc lantern, rocky side table, bean stalk basket, dolphin balancing toy, salley’s seashell art
      there’s a slide too but i dont know what it is called (it looks like city street slide but has snow at bottom and has red)
      oh would absolutely love the pumpkin looking hot rod
      im glad u didnt give up on the forum trading

PROMISE me…….to hold off on sending anything back ,.

mislev

nutty_buddy

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-30 at 05:10 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-30 at 04:52 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-30 at 04:47 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-30 at 04:41 PM
      AIW
      I think I can do the fish…I love that psi but I can get it again next year lolz :P….
      NB

Haha, well of course its up to you. No pressure. :) LMK one way or the other. Thanks! *AIW

AIW
      oh its ok lol…nope no pressure lol :) I really want the aquatorium (I can NOT spell that LOL and I am like a spelling freak LOL) I just really like the candy kinz too lol wouldn’t it be nice if we could just place an order?? LOL!!
      NB

LOL, I’m a spelling freak too and trust me, it irritates me to know end when there’s a word I just can’t spell haha. I understand completely. I really like that Candykinz PSI too! LOL. That would be nice. :p If I need to pick out another item, I understand. Feel free to let me know. Thanks. *AIW

AIW

The candy kinz PSI’s I have, the only reason I bought the pets was for the psis LOL I really super badly want the aqua-thing a ma jig (LOL) but unless there’s something else you’re looking for that I have, I just can’t do the trade :(I am sorry! I intended to post last night but I fell asleep super super early lol I never fall asleep that early but wow I sure did last night lol so sorry about that…fridays are kinda crazy for me lolz :P

NB

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-10-30 at 04:20 PM

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-10-29 at 01:34 PM

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-10-28 at 03:03 PM
      Deluxe, We can trade! Would you like to trade your year 3 trophy or candy cane seeds? PLMK.
      Webkinz, Please make a list so we can trade.
      Morton, Thanks for the trade!
      -spunky

Awesome! Sorry it took me so long to reply! You can pick which one you want, it doesn’t matter to me :) Oh and please add me at Angel118576 :D
      DQ00

Cool! I’ll fr you from sbscb1998. I prefer the candy cane seeds. Would you like me to send first?
      -spunky

Ok accepted the friend request :) I can send first :D

DQ00

nutty_buddy

14kacie14 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 10:48 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-27 at 10:54 AM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-25 at 10:05 PM
      AIW
      I never used to fill up really fast either lol….wanna know why….? Took me almost 6 months before I realized (don’t laugh lol) that you get prizes from doing that LOL!!!! :) I can make a more complete list in a short while but what I can think of right now (without going through store rooms lol) is mellow marsh (marshmallow chipmunk), puppy grub tub (Leonburger), amber armchair (red t-rex), ummm freaky forest perch (chesire cat)…I know I have more lol I just can’t think of them lol. Also if there is a pet currently in the estore LMK, as long as it’s a pet I like (lol) I can buy the pet….i seriously love the PSI that I am not even gonna try to spell again LOL! I also have the spot of tea slide if slides are of any interest to you…it’s not estore though it’s signature so I might have to add a bit but I don’t know…Im not great on values lol :) LMK your thoughts :) PS: got your friend request!! Thanks :)
      NB

HI again AIW :)
      Lets see, I can not remember all the pets I have that have not logged on lol!! If I need to go thru and find out just LMK :P I have the opal dining set, spot of tea slide (signature), timeless treasure tv (I think this is estore), ummmm, creature couch, I have a few candy kinz pets, ummmm gosh maybe that’s it (other than unlogged on pets) for my estore….LMK your thoughts :)
      NB

what are you looking for your Opal Dining Set?

kacie

Ummm for the opal dining set, probably another good estore psi or small/medium priceless :P

NB

14kacie14

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-27 at 10:54 AM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-25 at 10:05 PM
      AIW
      I never used to fill up really fast either lol….wanna know why….? Took me almost 6 months before I realized (don’t laugh lol) that you get prizes from doing that LOL!!!! :) I can make a more complete list in a short while but what I can think of right now (without going through store rooms lol) is mellow marsh (marshmallow chipmunk), puppy grub tub (Leonburger), amber armchair (red t-rex), ummm freaky forest perch (chesire cat)…I know I have more lol I just can’t think of them lol. Also if there is a pet currently in the estore LMK, as long as it’s a pet I like (lol) I can buy the pet….i seriously love the PSI that I am not even gonna try to spell again LOL! I also have the spot of tea slide if slides are of any interest to you…it’s not estore though it’s signature so I might have to add a bit but I don’t know…Im not great on values lol :) LMK your thoughts :) PS: got your friend request!! Thanks :)
      NB

HI again AIW :)
      Lets see, I can not remember all the pets I have that have not logged on lol!! If I need to go thru and find out just LMK :P I have the opal dining set, spot of tea slide (signature), timeless treasure tv (I think this is estore), ummmm, creature couch, I have a few candy kinz pets, ummmm gosh maybe that’s it (other than unlogged on pets) for my estore….LMK your thoughts :)
      NB

what are you looking for your Opal Dining Set?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.