Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

This topic contains 131 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>I am mostly looking for furniture but will be interested in almost anything so just lmk! :)
    </p>

p1q2r3

hi there, I have some old halloween and christmas items, such as last years little Christmas village items and some of last years halloween items. I also have a monster dungeon item, which is from a couple years ago. LMK if you are interested!

ranlove2

I have a ton of Christmas stuff!
      I also have the candy corn witch outfit 3 piece
      I also have winterfest and other holiday click to win items just tell me what you want!
      Ranlove2

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-03 at 09:16 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-03 at 08:25 PM
      NB- Oh okay, I sometimes do the same thing with certain pets. I really liked that PSI considering I traded my own and regret it now (a frequent occurrence with me it seems). Anyways, I really forget what all you listed, I know there were several posts in which you included Estore that you had. Would you mind terribly relisting some for me? Sorry, I just honestly don’t remember. You seem super nice and I would really like to trade you something you really want. LMK, thanks! (No worries about the sleep thing LOL) *AIW

AIW
      You are so awesome lol!!! I will make a list for you, I just probably won’t be able to do it till tomorrow morning im sorry :( I will try hard to do it tonight but I got something to do tonight :(
      NB

LOL, aw thanks!! You are too! I don’t mean to be a hassle. Take your time making the list. I probably won’t be on until late tomorrow anyhow. :) I look forward to that list. Thanks! *AIW

nutty_buddy

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-03 at 08:25 PM

NB- Oh okay, I sometimes do the same thing with certain pets. I really liked that PSI considering I traded my own and regret it now (a frequent occurrence with me it seems). Anyways, I really forget what all you listed, I know there were several posts in which you included Estore that you had. Would you mind terribly relisting some for me? Sorry, I just honestly don’t remember. You seem super nice and I would really like to trade you something you really want. LMK, thanks! (No worries about the sleep thing LOL) *AIW

AIW

You are so awesome lol!!! I will make a list for you, I just probably won’t be able to do it till tomorrow morning im sorry :( I will try hard to do it tonight but I got something to do tonight :(

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.