Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking For Old Halloween and Christmas Items!

This topic contains 131 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>I am mostly looking for furniture but will be interested in almost anything so just lmk! :)
    </p>

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-25 at 06:55 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-24 at 02:10 PM

webkinzlover2478 wrote on 2012-10-24 at 01:53 PM
      its ok i dont need the gargoyle chair u can trade with the other person they sound like they really want it. Thnx anyway! :)

No problem. Thanks anyways. Good luck trading! :) *AIW

Hi WW, which van do you need? I can also give you a country quilt, if you give me a day or two to find one. LOL I have gifted those “priceless” quilts to plenty people, inculing TT. It’s just a jumbe berry prize. LMK if you still need these items, DF

Hi DF! I’m looking for the 2012 Tour Van. Aw, thats such a nice offer but its alright, you don’t have to if you don’t want to. I do still need those items. I know there’s not much you need so working out a trade might be a bit challenging, haha. My UN is pookiejosephine if you’d like to meet up sometime. I can always try LOL. I think we’re already friends. LMK, thanks! *AIW

dogfish

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-24 at 02:10 PM

webkinzlover2478 wrote on 2012-10-24 at 01:53 PM
      its ok i dont need the gargoyle chair u can trade with the other person they sound like they really want it. Thnx anyway! :)

No problem. Thanks anyways. Good luck trading! :) *AIW

Hi WW, which van do you need? I can also give you a country quilt, if you give me a day or two to find one. LOL I have gifted those “priceless” quilts to plenty people, inculing TT. It’s just a jumbe berry prize. LMK if you still need these items, DF

spunkygirl

What does level 10 mean?
      -spunky

14kacie14

i have quite a bit of the santakinz theme. what pieces are you looking for?

sonici

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-25 at 04:19 PM

xboxpab wrote on 2012-10-24 at 03:38 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-24 at 03:22 PM

xboxpab wrote on 2012-10-24 at 03:04 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-24 at 02:39 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-10-24 at 09:39 AM

xboxpab wrote on 2012-10-24 at 09:07 AM
      i have year 2 Halloween walls and floors looking for new girl vampire clothes or promo psi

xbox….i have been looking for yr 2 Halloween wall and floor a long time….right now i dont have any promo or vampiress but is there anything else u r looking for or any particular promo and i can try to get cause i really want want these……
      pleaseeee please hold a set for me….
      thanx
      mislev

Hiya guys, I have year 2 walls and floors and webkinz cares dining set. They trade like level 10\’s though. The dining set is worth more than $30 If you would like to offer, go ahead. LOL Good Luck Trading DF

my offer for the set
      sweet tooth sofa
      and peg bed
      lmk if this fair for the set

Thanks for the offer, sadly I have too many of those and they just sit in storage. I have almost every promo, except the swordfish, never really cared for that one. I have a hard time trading, since I don’t need much, so I seldom trade, sorry, DF PS would you take any other promo for your walls/floor, for mislev? Or do you have them all too?

i have all promo and promo psi
      i need sour gumball seeds will give both for
      new vampiress clothes
      or i can offer you the walls and floors and a peg bed if that works lmk thanks so much

Thanks for the offer, but I will have to pass. I am hearing the seeds can’t be traded, because of a glitch. If you like I can verifry this and let you know. I also found a swordfish PSI at my storage account. It is not like most level 10, it’s really kinda bland. DF

I Have Santakinz Chair And A Few Other Halloween Items, I Have To Check :)
      **~**Sonici**~**

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.