Looking for Over the Rainbow Ride!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Over the Rainbow Ride!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

hi oceanstar! wow, armys a good offer!

hey i’m looking for one of thease too. after you get yours may i
    offer on someones rainbow ride???? PLMKSNOL!

ferretfriend

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-27 at 06:22 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-27 at 03:21 PM
      Hey, Ocean, Sorry to invade your forum(Congrats by the way!) But, Thanks for the trade Fudgey! And do you think we can work out another trade? (Maybe possibly slim chance?? LOL)

THERE YOU ARE! I ASKED SOMEONE IF THEY KNEW WHERE U WERE!
      JUST SO I CAN SAY THANKS! LOL! problum solved! so….. thanks for the trade!
      somehow my computer wouldn’t let me talk so i didn’t say anything. and sure! i know
      we can work out something! (hey aren’t you working on that slide collection? that means you must
      have the rainbow ride. right? you should offer it to ocean. it’d be the nicest thing to do! otherwise
      i’m intrested in it too! :) )so PLMKSNOL.

Unfortunately, I don’t. :( I really need one too….

Well, I liked your rainforest retreat, you liked my stately dining table and breaching orca pond. Is that enough or should I add? let’s also go to the time has come to trade so we don’t invade Ocean’s forum lol

sooooo…….. any1 have a rainbow ride for oceanstar??

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-27 at 03:21 PM

Hey, Ocean, Sorry to invade your forum(Congrats by the way!) But, Thanks for the trade Fudgey! And do you think we can work out another trade? (Maybe possibly slim chance?? LOL)

THERE YOU ARE! I ASKED SOMEONE IF THEY KNEW WHERE U WERE!
      JUST SO I CAN SAY THANKS! LOL! problum solved! so….. thanks for the trade!
      somehow my computer wouldn’t let me talk so i didn’t say anything. and sure! i know
      we can work out something! (hey aren’t you working on that slide collection? that means you must
      have the rainbow ride. right? you should offer it to ocean. it’d be the nicest thing to do! otherwise
      i’m intrested in it too! :) )so PLMKSNOL.

ferretfriend

OceanStar wrote on 2012-06-27 at 07:40 AM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-26 at 05:05 PM
      hi oceanstar! wow, armys a good offer!
      hey i\’m looking for one of thease too. after you get yours may i
      offer on someones rainbow ride???? PLMKSNOL!

yup, once i get mine you can offer =)

thanks ocean! good luck!

but i offer a red wolf swing, (and i add) sly slide, (i add) burrowing cliffside slide,
      (you add) western lowland gorilla set, 9floors, walls, and sanctuary) muddy wallow hot springs, (including
      walls and floors) and other PSI like the gumball pit, (on hold) strawberry jammin’ jukebox
      (X2) molten lava bed, oh yeah, wooly carnival canion, and more. bye!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.