Looking for Pepermint Swirl Slide

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Pepermint Swirl Slide

This topic contains 44 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  fanofthefrog7 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hey, fanofthefrog has a Peppermint Swirl Slide for trade. He’s on the **TRADERS** forum but i’m sure he would come here to trade.

mortonhippo

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-29 at 12:03 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-08-29 at 11:52 AM
      Fan of the frog- is there anything on my list u like also, I have the snowy campsite and potm light house! Plmk ASAP :) thanks, ~mortonnhippo~

Hey morton! Is it alright with you if i offer on a peppermint swirl slide after you? PLMK,
      ~AQUA

Sure u can aqua! But plz do wait until I get mine, thanks, ~mortonhippo~ :) :D

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-08-29 at 11:52 AM

Fan of the frog- is there anything on my list u like also, I have the snowy campsite and potm light house! Plmk ASAP :) thanks, ~mortonnhippo~

Hey morton! Is it alright with you if i offer on a peppermint swirl slide after you? PLMK,
      ~AQUA

mortonhippo

mortonhippo

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-08-29 at 12:59 AM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-08-28 at 10:30 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-08-28 at 10:28 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-08-28 at 10:16 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-08-28 at 09:23 PM
      Ok I have:
      Unstable stable
      Garnet chair (hold)
      Rockerz cat psi
      Breaching whale pond
      Strawberry jammin jukebox
      Pot if gold pond
      Sea side peli-scope
      Nutty convayor belt
      Candy cane seeds
      Hippo tub
      Depending on the items I may be able to offer two or three jlmk!!
      ~mortonhippo~

Do you have any other estore other than the Garnet Chair?

Fan- I have the promo beach ball but that’s not for trade as well as the unstable stable.
      Cece-I’ll think about it and get back to u in the morning
      ~mortonhippo~

I do not believe the Unstable Stable is E-Store. I’ll let you know in the morning.

its not. the unstable stable is from the nightmare webkinz.
      if not that is from that pony whats-her-name.the night mare is not signature, or
      e-store, but its hard to find that pet in stores. so with its hard to findness, it has a bit
      of an extra value to it. the value to the nightmares, unstable stable is worth 30,000-50,000.
      its a seasonal pet, introduced to webkin in August 2010, and then shortly retired on Oct. 2010.
      its not retired, but ganz dosn’t make that pet any longer. so if you were able to get one at a store
      you’d be very lucky! honestly i’d add a few extra thousands to the value because of rareness.
      i hope this helps!

Ok that’s fine it’s not like I made a huge sacrifice to get it anyway lol :) ~mortonhippo~

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-08-28 at 10:30 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-08-28 at 10:28 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-08-28 at 10:16 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-08-28 at 09:23 PM
      Ok I have:
      Unstable stable
      Garnet chair (hold)
      Rockerz cat psi
      Breaching whale pond
      Strawberry jammin jukebox
      Pot if gold pond
      Sea side peli-scope
      Nutty convayor belt
      Candy cane seeds
      Hippo tub
      Depending on the items I may be able to offer two or three jlmk!!
      ~mortonhippo~

Do you have any other estore other than the Garnet Chair?

Fan- I have the promo beach ball but that’s not for trade as well as the unstable stable.
      Cece-I’ll think about it and get back to u in the morning
      ~mortonhippo~

I do not believe the Unstable Stable is E-Store. I’ll let you know in the morning.

its not. the unstable stable is from the nightmare webkinz.
      if not that is from that pony whats-her-name.the night mare is not signature, or
      e-store, but its hard to find that pet in stores. so with its hard to findness, it has a bit
      of an extra value to it. the value to the nightmares, unstable stable is worth 30,000-50,000.
      its a seasonal pet, introduced to webkin in August 2010, and then shortly retired on Oct. 2010.
      its not retired, but ganz dosn’t make that pet any longer. so if you were able to get one at a store
      you’d be very lucky! honestly i’d add a few extra thousands to the value because of rareness.
      i hope this helps!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.