Looking for Pet Specific Foods

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Pet Specific Foods

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  JRS1 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

JRS1

Do you have any of the following PSF’s? : Airline Cuisine (Winged Tiger), Greatest Peanuts on Earth (Big Top Elephant), Dazzling Donuts (Brilliant Bandit), Signature Schnitzel (Signature German Shepherd), or Sherpas Pie (Himalayan Cat)

JRS1- I just sent over the Dazzling Donuts and a couple of other pet foods. LMK if there’s anymore you need, besides the others you have listed. Thanks!

Ailuropoda

I’ll send a FR, I have the peanuts and airline cuisine.

Hi! My sister has the Signature Schnitzel (Signature German Shepherd), and Sherpas Pie (Himalayan Cat). Friend her at fnleydog (not a typo) and she will send them.

JRS1

Awesome! Thanks! I’ll Friend her now. jrsnses1

WildFire23

Hello JRS1! I have a bunch of pet foods. I’ll check and see if I have any of the ones you need. (I believe I do have the dazzling donuts). -WF

Hi there. I have the Brilliant Bandit’s PSF. My UN is pookiejosephine if you’d like to add me. Just LMK your UN, and I’ll be happy to send it over to you. Thanks. (:

JRS1

Thank you so much! I just added you to my Friends (sent request) in Webkinz World. My UN is jrsnses1

WildFire23

I found the dazzling donuts! I’ll be FRing you shortly (My user starts with Web). Enjoy! -WF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.