LOOKING FOR PIANOS!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR PIANOS!

This topic contains 96 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

<p>please!
    </p>

Stealthstorm

I have the High Heeled Piano!

guys, i really want a piano………. i can trade a golfcart or superbeds plmkasap

jewels250

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-15 at 01:55 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 12:33 PM
      Hey there Fudgey,
      I have been so crazy busy with school this week I had no time to pop by and let you know I cant trade my piano anymore. I havent read any of the posts so maybe youve traded for it already (I hope so). Im so sorry, I try really hard to always keep my word but this was kinda out of my hands so anyway, check your messages for a gift from me to make up for it.
      Your friend,
      Jewels

no no its totally fine! i didn’t get one yet but iwill eventually!
      (i always do. LOL.) you didn’t need to send a gift, school is hard for everyone.
      (i started my co-op yesterday. it was fun but i was SO TIRED when i got home!)
      i hope we can trade sometime again soon!
      P.S. why can’t you trade the piano?

My little bro kinda begged me to have it so that he could get an item he really wanted in a trade. I couldnt say no, Im a softie with my brother. I`m really sorry. Did you check your messages yet, cause I sent you an E-store item. I got the same one for myself cause I love it so much! Enjoy. TTFN

JEWELS

jewels250 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 12:33 PM

Hey there Fudgey,
      I have been so crazy busy with school this week I had no time to pop by and let you know I cant trade my piano anymore. I havent read any of the posts so maybe youve traded for it already (I hope so). Im so sorry, I try really hard to always keep my word but this was kinda out of my hands so anyway, check your messages for a gift from me to make up for it.
      Your friend,
      Jewels

no no its totally fine! i didn’t get one yet but iwill eventually!
      (i always do. LOL.) you didn’t need to send a gift, school is hard for everyone.
      (i started my co-op yesterday. it was fun but i was SO TIRED when i got home!)
      i hope we can trade sometime again soon!

P.S. why can’t you trade the piano?

jewels250

Hey there Fudgey,

Your friend,
      Jewels

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.