looking for points and these clothes

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for points and these clothes

This topic contains 30 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  dancer99 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

dancer99

I am looking for points and these: delightful dining dress, butterfly wing belt, cool collar coat, lovely lavender dress, gold rock and roll sunglasses, fine feathered hat, white tiger print dress, and the terrific teal hat. They are all the new kinzstyle clothes. Thanks! ~dancer

dancer99

your awesome! do you have points too? if you do and you give me some ill have to give you something! ;) thanks! ~dancer

dancer99

thanks so much leah im still gonna send you something in return! ;)

Dancer – you do not need to send me anything!!!! I promise. I am doing this because you are a super cool friend!!! i just can’t quite remember everything I have sent, so i am going to send three more items and hope I haven’t duplicated anything!!! Don’t tell me if I am sending you too much. lol

dancer99

basketball5irock, cutieny2008, and ladygaudiel were the winners but i never got their usernames to send the stuff :(

dancer99

thanks so much! ~dancer

dancer99

hey guys thanks so much! the winners of the contest i posted, but i can post again ~dancer

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.