looking for points and these clothes

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for points and these clothes

This topic contains 30 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  dancer99 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

dancer99

I am looking for points and these: delightful dining dress, butterfly wing belt, cool collar coat, lovely lavender dress, gold rock and roll sunglasses, fine feathered hat, white tiger print dress, and the terrific teal hat. They are all the new kinzstyle clothes. Thanks! ~dancer

cutieny2008

Thanks, Leah, for your generosity! Love to everyone. ~CNY

dancer99

im looking for a dragon costume head…its really cool and estore. only problem, im not deluxe. if any of you can trade it to me that would be great. ~dancer

dancer99

abislu1, igot the coat through trading…but thanks for your generosity! my username is greyhound02…..we can still be freinds!!!! ~dancer

abislu1

Dancer I’ll send the coat soon as you tell me your UN.

dancer99

awe, thanks leah! now i have everything i asked for! thank you thank you thank you!!! :) :) ;)

Dancer!!! I do hope you have all that you need!!! So glad i could help out. It looks like there may be some more deluxe only clothes coming out, so I will send those to you as soon as they are ready for purchase!!!! You are the greatest!!!! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.