Looking for points, melodies, witch, and promo ~+~SAG~+~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for points, melodies, witch, and promo ~+~SAG~+~

This topic contains 76 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  bailey101010 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hey guys! Okay well I might be getting witch from hannah. So I’ll post if the trade went through good! Oh I also need social media items. So PLMKASAP. THX. ~+~SAG~+~.
    </p>

Hannah412

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-11-01 at 07:17 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-01 at 03:43 PM
      Hey there SAG. I’ve got points for trade currently. What, may I ask, do you have up for trade? PLMK, if you’re still interested in points. Thanks! *AIW

AIW- I just adopted a grape soda pup and I have a rockerz dog and a spotted spaniel psi.
      Hannah-No I don’t have KC+

OH, BTW we are both on, want to meet?

Hannah412

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-11-01 at 07:17 PM

Hey there SAG. I’ve got points for trade currently. What, may I ask, do you have up for trade? PLMK, if you’re still interested in points. Thanks! *AIW

AIW- I just adopted a grape soda pup and I have a rockerz dog and a spotted spaniel psi.

I just adopted a grape soda pup too! She is Fanta and I am being her now.

Hannah412

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-10-31 at 08:27 PM

Hey guys! Okay well I might be getting witch from hannah. So I’ll post if the trade went through good! Oh I also need social media items. So PLMKASAP. THX. ~+~SAG~+~.

Hi! Are you able to get on KC Plus?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.