Looking for Priceless Clothes, Sig PSI, and eStore PSI!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Priceless Clothes, Sig PSI, and eStore PSI!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

AMM03

hey i like your sly slide and slips i have pyterdactol psi and sparkly jacket

_elizabeth_

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-09-27 at 10:00 PM

FOTF, no it is a promo pet, the cosmic bear
      LIZ, i have an alps rescue station, i like the plumpy i could add

Hey Nine&9 :D,
      Yay! What other sig, estore, promo, and/or priceless do you have? PLMK :)
      ~Liz~

_elizabeth_

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-09-28 at 12:32 AM

_elizabeth_ wrote on 2012-09-27 at 12:48 PM
      I am looking for a bunch of items including: elf hat, elf shoes, witch hat, pumpkin head, full cat, alps rescue station, levitating loveseat, bamboo chute slide, pumpkin carving station, and more, hahah! I have plumpy’s glasses, yellow sneakers, nafaria’s slippers, phlying phoenix runners, full green santa, sly slide, sunny savannah oasis, shutter shades (shuts), rockstar torn jeans (torn), and more! I also can buy any animal at the eStore right now, so if you need their PSI LMK! Thanks! ~Liz~

Hey Liz! I have the alps rescue station for trade, and which pumpkin hat did you want? there’s more than one that i know, and i may have the one you’re looking for for trade as well! I’m obviously loving your plumpy, but i also really want the sapphire spaniel tub and car from the estore. I could totally add to the psi, and check to see if i have the pumpkin hat you need. I also have some of these items up for trade as well, LMK if you need these too.
      PSI
      Estore Sour Watermelon Hound PSI (Steam Candy Whistle)(MAY be on hold, NGO)
      Signature Saint Bernard PSI (Alps Rescue Station)
      Signature Lion PSI (Savannah Mane Stage)
      Signature Endangered Cougar PSI (Mountain Climbing Cliff)
      Signature Labradoodle PSI (Cocoa Café Booth)
      RARE ITEMS
      Pile of Persian Pillows
      Hand Sculpted Bird Bath
      CLOTHING
      Neogothic Dress
      Golden Gown
      Wings
      Full Rock Outfit (Including Shuts)
      MISC
      The Sundae Superbed
      Zum Garden Ornament
      Weather Console Machine (May not be for trade)
      So again, PLMK if you’re interested in ANYTHING and describe the pumpkin hat for me, so i can see if i have the one you’re looking for. Thanks again!
      ~AQUA

Aqua-
      It is called the Jack-O-Lantern hat (not to be confused with the deluxe prize “halloween headpiece” which i also like..) :p :D
      I like your alps rescue station, Savannah Mane Stage, and the steam candy whistle! ! :) ~liz~

_elizabeth_

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-27 at 06:28 PM

hey there! i would like your sly slide. heres my list!
      E-STORE PSI: polka dot piano, spring melody harp, truck of terror, carefree cushion
      SIG. PSI: water dog falls, (on hold?) cats meow garden, sunny savannah oasis, bamboo chute slide, (on hold?)
      frozen fountain, honey waterfall, and icy artic organ. and i know i have ton of reg. PSI but i forget what they are.
      so PLMKSNOL!

Hi FV, I love your cats meow garden, have wanted it for a while! LMK if you would like to trade! -liz-

_elizabeth_ wrote on 2012-09-27 at 12:48 PM

I am looking for a bunch of items including: elf hat, elf shoes, witch hat, pumpkin head, full cat, alps rescue station, levitating loveseat, bamboo chute slide, pumpkin carving station, and more, hahah! I have plumpy’s glasses, yellow sneakers, nafaria’s slippers, phlying phoenix runners, full green santa, sly slide, sunny savannah oasis, shutter shades (shuts), rockstar torn jeans (torn), and more! I also can buy any animal at the eStore right now, so if you need their PSI LMK! Thanks! ~Liz~

Hey Liz! I have the alps rescue station for trade, and which pumpkin hat did you want? there’s more than one that i know, and i may have the one you’re looking for for trade as well! I’m obviously loving your plumpy, but i also really want the sapphire spaniel tub and car from the estore. I could totally add to the psi, and check to see if i have the pumpkin hat you need. I also have some of these items up for trade as well, LMK if you need these too.

PSI

Estore Sour Watermelon Hound PSI (Steam Candy Whistle)(MAY be on hold, NGO)

Signature Saint Bernard PSI (Alps Rescue Station)
      Signature Lion PSI (Savannah Mane Stage)
      Signature Endangered Cougar PSI (Mountain Climbing Cliff)
      Signature Labradoodle PSI (Cocoa Café Booth)

RARE ITEMS
      Pile of Persian Pillows
      Hand Sculpted Bird Bath

CLOTHING
      Neogothic Dress
      Golden Gown
      Wings
      Full Rock Outfit (Including Shuts)

MISC
      The Sundae Superbed
      Zum Garden Ornament
      Weather Console Machine (May not be for trade)

So again, PLMK if you’re interested in ANYTHING and describe the pumpkin hat for me, so i can see if i have the one you’re looking for. Thanks again!
      ~AQUA

Boarderboy316 wrote on 2012-09-27 at 10:32 PM

Hello Liz I have torn if your interested plmk I also have fire fawn psi?
      Boarderboy

Sorry thought you said you needed torn lol

Boarderboy

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.