LOOKING FOR PROMO! :D

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR PROMO! :D

This topic contains 31 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  dancer99 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

yay it posted!

EVERYBODY, hi there, thanks for coming on this forum! i’m sorry to say that i don’t
    have any promo items with me, so if we trade it won’t be promo for promo.
    i also don’t trade clothes, but lemme know if we can work something out! heres some PSI that i have.
    E-STORE PSI: diamond piano, (might not trade) spring melody harp, royal fountain, truck of terror,
    SIG. PSI: water dog falls, cats meow garden, sunny savannah oasis, honey waterfall, hibernation hut, alps
    rescue station, icy artic organ, (NFT) and more? PLMKSNOL

Windfola

Hi fudgey! I’m interested in your spring melody harp, the only promo I have for trade right now is burger (I think I have it still) but I also have some PSI’s I could offer :) Also, I know you don’t usually trade clothes, but is there any particular clothing item you really like/want? :-)

leopola, actully you know what, i think it would be hilARIOUS
      to see my signature harp seal wearing a burger outfit. may i offer on it?
      my list is above. PLMKSNOL thanks!

leopold wrote on 2012-10-23 at 08:24 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-23 at 06:56 PM
      Hi everyone! i\’m looking for these promo in specific: over the rainbow ride, rainbow fountain of wow, enchanted elven pipe organ, bubble bee helicopter, and the icing on cake gazebo. PLMKSNOL If you have any of thease!

i dont have thpse but i hae ketchup and burger
      PLMKASAP

hmm, i’m not to intrested in clothing. ‘ll have to pass.
      but thank you for coming on my forum! they are really awsome items but i’m
      not in to the clothing stuff.

leopold

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-23 at 06:56 PM

Hi everyone! i\’m looking for these promo in specific: over the rainbow ride, rainbow fountain of wow, enchanted elven pipe organ, bubble bee helicopter, and the icing on cake gazebo. PLMKSNOL If you have any of thease!

i dont have thpse but i hae ketchup and burger

PLMKASAP

yay it posted!

EVERYBODY, hi there, thanks for coming on this forum! i’m sorry to say that i don’t
      have any promo items with me, so if we trade it won’t be promo for promo.
      i also don’t trade clothes, but lemme know if we can work something out! heres some PSI that i have.
      E-STORE PSI: diamond piano, (might not trade) spring melody harp, royal fountain, truck of terror,
      SIG. PSI: water dog falls, cats meow garden, sunny savannah oasis, honey waterfall, hibernation hut, alps
      rescue station, icy artic organ, (NFT) and more? PLMKSNOL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.