LOOKING FOR PROMO! :D

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR PROMO! :D

This topic contains 31 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  dancer99 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

yay it posted!

EVERYBODY, hi there, thanks for coming on this forum! i’m sorry to say that i don’t
    have any promo items with me, so if we trade it won’t be promo for promo.
    i also don’t trade clothes, but lemme know if we can work something out! heres some PSI that i have.
    E-STORE PSI: diamond piano, (might not trade) spring melody harp, royal fountain, truck of terror,
    SIG. PSI: water dog falls, cats meow garden, sunny savannah oasis, honey waterfall, hibernation hut, alps
    rescue station, icy artic organ, (NFT) and more? PLMKSNOL

Windfola

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-25 at 05:52 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-25 at 05:26 PM
      hi windy! i haven’t seen you in forev’s! :D how ya been? anyway, i wouldn’t
      mind having the burger outfit. i would LUV to see what that would look like on Qsome! i bet hilarious!
      the harp however is something i’ve kinda grown atached too. i’m using it in my piano room, and would probably
      only d so for another piano. was there anything else you liked though? PLMKSNOL
      oh BTW, is your real name windy? i keep calling you that so if it was that’d be kinda awkward for me.
      dogfish, hi there! i’m gonna have to pass on your offer. thanks anyway!
      oh BTW, i thought you already have the harp. why do u need another?

Hi fudgey, for my good friend windy, LOL Here we go again, what else can I offer, please, please don’t ask for a ist. It is way too hard for me to make a list. LMK what promo you would take and we can cut to the chase. DF

Aw, Chloe, you’re to nice LOL you don’t have to try to get the harp for me :-)

Fudgey – I also like your cat’s meow garden and hibernation hut :-)

snowy527

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-25 at 04:49 PM

Hi fudgey! I’m interested in your spring melody harp, the only promo I have for trade right now is burger (I think I have it still) but I also have some PSI’s I could offer :) Also, I know you don’t usually trade clothes, but is there any particular clothing item you really like/want? :-)

Hey I like your burger….I have full elephant and part hippo costume.

dogfish

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-25 at 05:26 PM

mind having the burger outfit. i would LUV to see what that would look like on Qsome! i bet hilarious!
      the harp however is something i’ve kinda grown atached too. i’m using it in my piano room, and would probably
      oh BTW, is your real name windy? i keep calling you that so if it was that’d be kinda awkward for me.

Hi fudgey, for my good friend windy, LOL Here we go again, what else can I offer, please, please don’t ask for a ist. It is way too hard for me to make a list. LMK what promo you would take and we can cut to the chase. DF

dogfish

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-23 at 06:56 PM

Hi everyone! i\’m looking for these promo in specific: over the rainbow ride, rainbow fountain of wow, enchanted elven pipe organ, bubble bee helicopter, and the icing on cake gazebo. PLMKSNOL If you have any of thease!

Hi fudgey, would you trade the harp and maybe one other PSI for the helicopter? LMK DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.