LOOKING FOR PROMO! :D

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR PROMO! :D

This topic contains 31 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  dancer99 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

yay it posted!

EVERYBODY, hi there, thanks for coming on this forum! i’m sorry to say that i don’t
    have any promo items with me, so if we trade it won’t be promo for promo.
    i also don’t trade clothes, but lemme know if we can work something out! heres some PSI that i have.
    E-STORE PSI: diamond piano, (might not trade) spring melody harp, royal fountain, truck of terror,
    SIG. PSI: water dog falls, cats meow garden, sunny savannah oasis, honey waterfall, hibernation hut, alps
    rescue station, icy artic organ, (NFT) and more? PLMKSNOL

dogfish

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-26 at 11:45 AM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-26 at 11:36 AM
      windy, sorry. i wouldv’e put your post with dogfish but i have a little problum with
      my….. bottom. anyway, i would trade the hibernation hut and another
      PSI for your burger. PLMKSNOL

Ok, which other psi would you want to trade? :-)

Hey, windy, before I offer the fountain of wow to fudgey, I wanted to make sure you wouldn’t want it yourself. I have a licorice dress for you, so don’t trade for it. If you want to trade for it, I can handle that. LOL Any cute PSI will work, DNVGO, doesn’t need very good offer, LOL JLMK what you would like me to do, Chloe ( PS keep in mind I can get the harp next month, in a week. )

Windfola

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-26 at 11:36 AM

windy, sorry. i wouldv’e put your post with dogfish but i have a little problum with

Ok, which other psi would you want to trade? :-)

dogfish, aw thats sweet. if you have the elven organ, over the rainbow ride,
      or fountain of wow i would add another psi. maybe even two.

Windfola

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-25 at 05:26 PM

hi windy! i haven’t seen you in forev’s! :D how ya been? anyway, i wouldn’t
      mind having the burger outfit. i would LUV to see what that would look like on Qsome! i bet hilarious!
      the harp however is something i’ve kinda grown atached too. i’m using it in my piano room, and would probably
      only d so for another piano. was there anything else you liked though? PLMKSNOL
      oh BTW, is your real name windy? i keep calling you that so if it was that’d be kinda awkward for me.
      dogfish, hi there! i’m gonna have to pass on your offer. thanks anyway!
      oh BTW, i thought you already have the harp. why do u need another?

My real name isn’t Windy LOL just what I’m called on here :-)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.