looking for rares ~ will trade rares & exclusives

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives looking for rares ~ will trade rares & exclusives

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  birdseye11 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

queste

Hi, I’m looking for items from the Persian Theme, the Palace Princess Theme, the Neo Gothic Theme, the Medieval Theme, the retired Hockey Theme, the Baseball Theme, and items from the old Halloween Themes (not 2012). I realize that’s a lot of themes, but I only need a few pieces from most of them (except Princess and Gothic — I need quite a few pieces from them). I have a list of the items if you want to see them. For trade I have retired exclusive items, current exclusive items, W-Shop and KinzStyle Outlet coupons, rare clothing items, and rare items from the Curio Shop (parts of themes I don’t need). I also have old promotional items. I can also keep my eyes open from specific items for you too! Let me know if you’re willing to trade! I’ll be on fairly consistently throughout the summer. ~queste <3

birdseye11

Oh I forgot to ask. What retired exclusive, rare clothing, and old promotional items do you have? Thanks. -birdseye-

sophi400

I have Persian , Neo Gothic, Medevil, and other misc. items. Let me know what you want.

mccammon1000

Ifnu wanna trade send me a friend request my UN is my UN on webbinz

mccammon1000

I have the entire neo gothic theme and I have a loader chair worth 800 bucks so tell me what you want and what you will give me and we might’ve a deal

audreys

I have (almost) the whole baseball theme, Not the wallpaper and flooring, I am willing to trade.Please tell me which baseball items you want. I will trade them for 2 retired exclusive, (If you have the melody hat I would want that) But If not 3 retired exclusive. Thanks -Audreys

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.