~*Looking for Rockerz!!*~ By ferretfriend ~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~*Looking for Rockerz!!*~ By ferretfriend ~

This topic contains 27 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

thorobreed

i can get you a light show or two i will trade with my friend he has some so whats offer

Windfola

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-21 at 02:40 PM

Windfola wrote on 2012-07-21 at 02:38 PM
      Hi Ferret! I have the rockerz lion PSI if you’re still interested in it :-)

Yup! I may be! What would you like for it? Its the last rockerz PSI i need for my collection except I need another cow and bulldog LOL

I’m not sure LOL I’m not even sure what its worth. I’d probably take another PSI or something for it, let me know what you’d feel comfortable offering :-)

adama123

Thats fine :) Have any other clothing? I am also looking for charm if you have it.

ferretfriend

Windfola wrote on 2012-07-21 at 02:38 PM

Yup! I may be! What would you like for it? Its the last rockerz PSI i need for my collection except I need another cow and bulldog LOL

Windfola

ferretfriend

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-21 at 02:31 PM

Hi Ferret! I have the rockerz red carpet and the rockerz black t-shirt. I also have the wireless headset. I am looking for shuts and scuba belt. LMK!

Sorry, Adama. Shuts and scuba aren’t for trade. :(

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.