LOOKING FOR ROCKERZ CLICK-TO-WIN PRIZES! BY: CINDERELLACLEANERSII

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR ROCKERZ CLICK-TO-WIN PRIZES! BY: CINDERELLACLEANERSII

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  loue354 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

tanababe

is the solid gold record a rockerz click to win if it is then i have one

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-18 at 07:44 PM

CinderellaCleanersII wrote on 2012-06-18 at 06:00 PM
      I’m looking for any of the Rockerz click-to-win prizes found on Webkinz Newz. I already have the Music Note Fedora. Please let me know if you have any!

HI THERE….I HAVE ALL OF THEM….WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO TRADE FOR THEM….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS

LOUE: I left you a reply on SAG’s forum about trading for your Fresh Waterfalls. If you’ve seen it, please let me know what you think.

nuttybuddy

Hi

I have TONS (like i have at least 10 of each lol) of extras on those. I am super happy to GIFT them out if you need them with nothing at all needed in return :D

NB

I have most of them, if mot all. Please let me know what you have to trade. Thanks!

loue354

CinderellaCleanersII wrote on 2012-06-18 at 06:00 PM

I’m looking for any of the Rockerz click-to-win prizes found on Webkinz Newz. I already have the Music Note Fedora. Please let me know if you have any!

HI THERE….I HAVE ALL OF THEM….WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO TRADE FOR THEM….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS

tanababe

is the solid gold record a rockerz click to win if it is then i have one

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.