LOOKING FOR ROOM DESIGNER!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR ROOM DESIGNER!!!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  mamalion14 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>I REALLY need this room done so PLZ if you’re a room designer HELP!!!!!!!!!!
    </p>

Chipmunkpelt

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-07-09 at 05:09 PM

I REALLY need this room done so PLZ if you’re a room designer HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I feel you! I am remodeling too. This room may be expensive, but things are optional, and you wont regret trying this!

This room is the room I call the Signature Cafe and Lounge

WHAT YOU NEED:

-Large Room x1
      -Zen Master Mattress x1 (OPTIONAL) or x2
      -Bonsai Brush Painting Scroll x2 (OPTIONAL) or x4
      -Signature Sofa x2 OR Cream Living Room Sofa x2 (can’t promise the cream will look amazing)
      -Sushi Serving Table x1 and chairs x4
      -Konnichiwa Coffee Table x2 Or Table of Your Choice x2
      -Shoji Side Table x1
      -Elegant Exposed Brick Walls Wallpaper
      -Golden Squares Flooring
      -Bamboo Brush Painting Scroll x2

TOTAL: 7585 Kinzcash

There are additional things you can add, LMK if you would like more info on using more items (price is higher, of course)

HOW TO DO IT:

-Buy a large room wherever you please.
      -Start the decorating by putting in the walls and floors.
      -Put the Zen Master Mattress in the top left corner of your large room.
      -After that, put the Bonsai scrolls on the wall in the top right corner, placed perpendicular to each other in the corner
      -Place the Bamboo Brush Painting Scrolls next to each Bonsai scroll
      -Add another Bonsai scroll next to each Bamboo Scroll
      -Put your Sushi Serving Table somewhere in the bottom left square of the room, wherever you please.
      -Now, because you have only 4 chairs, put two on the right side of the table and two on the other side, parallel from the first two chairs.
      -Put the Shoji Side Table in the top right corner.
      -Time to put in your sofas! Put them on the ground below your Bonsai and Bamboo Scrolls in the top right corner, on each side of the side table.
      -Place your coffee tables in front of your sofas. (On Signature sofas, you will have a open square you may fill in with an optional item or leave blank)

Voila! A relaxing lounge and dining area.

Your very own,

~❤~CHIPMUNKPELT~❤~

Viper888

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-07-09 at 05:09 PM

I REALLY need this room done so PLZ if you’re a room designer HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Here is what I think the room should look like. This is for a girl

Funky parquet flooring (100 KC )

Magenta wall paint (50 KC )

Creamy vanilla bed ( 395 KC Put in top left corner )

Mystical ottoman ( 480 KC Put in frount of bed )

Beautiful bows lamp ( 65 KC Put next to bed )

Funky girl wardrobe ( 600 KC Put two steps away on the wall the bed is on )

Funky girl room divder (2) ( 225 KC each take two steps up from bottom put all the way on the wall put secound one next to it )

Funky girl bathtub ( 1000 KC Put behind the divders on wall next to it put Funky girl toilet 375 KC Next to that put funky girl bathroom sink 325 KC )

Funky girl sofa (750 KC Put on wall where bed end is with ballet coffee table 300 KC (For table take one step) Take one step agan and put down ballerina tv down 765 KC )

Basic sliding window (150 KC put wherever)

All that makes 5805 If thats to much thak out the little bathroom spot and tv and window and the thing in frount of bed witch makes 2260 Enjoy your new room!

Ja{<arta

rexrocks

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-07-10 at 09:06 AM

hello ???? is anybody out there willing to help me ????

hey i’ll help just let me know some stuff like: do you have estore, what color mostly it should be, what size room, what kind like nursery living room ect. hope i can help Peace Love Snow rexrocks:)

Hi I’m willing to help just tell me the theme you want and your budget or let me design a room on your budget lmk :)

hello ???? is anybody out there willing to help me ????

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.