Looking for Sea Captins Pants and Belt!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Sea Captins Pants and Belt!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

This topic contains 52 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  schnauzersaregreat 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Oh my gosh! It posted. Yay!!! Here is my trading list.

Emotion Jeans (Picky)
    Swim Top
    Hula Top
    Swirl
    Plumpy
    and I have a Cat Shirt.

friendly1

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-10-12 at 05:59 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-10-12 at 04:50 PM

friendly1 wrote on 2012-10-11 at 05:51 PM
      SAG,
      Which sail pants do you need, is it the white ones? Do you have any new psi from this month or new rocker pet clothes or psi? LMK.
      Friendly

Friendly- I also have a opal gemster. I’d trade you that if you’d like.

AHH!!! Victory! I just got the pants!!!! Traded a hemster swim top and plumpy.

SAG,
      Congrats on the pants!! I sure did not want your pet to be pantless, LOL! May I ask, what is a hemster swim?

Friendly

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-10-12 at 04:50 PM

SAG,
      Which sail pants do you need, is it the white ones? Do you have any new psi from this month or new rocker pet clothes or psi? LMK.
      Friendly

AHH!!! Victory! I just got the pants!!!! Traded a hemster swim top and plumpy.

SAG,
      Friendly

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-11 at 06:42 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-10-11 at 05:03 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-11 at 04:43 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-10-10 at 07:54 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-10 at 07:17 PM
      SAG
      I don’t need emo anymore. I didn’t think you were going to do the trade lol.
      NB

=( Will you still trade me?

SAG
      Gosh, I feel awful, I wish I could. I honestly did not think you were going to do the trade :( I can’t do it. If I could I would :( I am sorry! I know it won’t make up for it but if you refresh me on your user name I would like to send a gift, I know it won’t make up for not doing the trade but I feel horrible :(
      NB

My user is paperdog1234. So did you get them.?

sag.
      The emo? Or the sail pants? Im confused…which doesn’t take much these days lol.
      NB
      PS: beside the sail stuff is there anything specific you’re wanting? I don’t have a whole lot in the way of priceless that I can gift (wish I did lol) but if I can get a “want” I figure I will try to do that instead of picking random goodies lol :) LMK, I will try to keep close watch for a response.

Did you get the emo jeans. And I need a pink explorer shirt kind of bad. I am going to be gone for like an hour so TTYL.

nutty_buddy

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-10-11 at 05:03 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-11 at 04:43 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-10-10 at 07:54 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-10 at 07:17 PM
      SAG
      I don’t need emo anymore. I didn’t think you were going to do the trade lol.
      NB

=( Will you still trade me?

SAG
      Gosh, I feel awful, I wish I could. I honestly did not think you were going to do the trade :( I can’t do it. If I could I would :( I am sorry! I know it won’t make up for it but if you refresh me on your user name I would like to send a gift, I know it won’t make up for not doing the trade but I feel horrible :(
      NB

My user is paperdog1234. So did you get them.?

sag.

The emo? Or the sail pants? Im confused…which doesn’t take much these days lol.

NB

PS: beside the sail stuff is there anything specific you’re wanting? I don’t have a whole lot in the way of priceless that I can gift (wish I did lol) but if I can get a “want” I figure I will try to do that instead of picking random goodies lol :) LMK, I will try to keep close watch for a response.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.