LOOKING FOR SHUTS AND ENCHANTED TRAIN STATION THEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR SHUTS AND ENCHANTED TRAIN STATION THEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  msc41501 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

msc41501

<p>I really really really need shuts! I also need the train theme for my best friend Websie999 she really loves the set. Just tell me what you want! :D
    </p>

Hi there. Do you still need train set pieces, and if so, which ones? LMK, thanks. *AIW

I have the train station floor lamp if are interested

chocolatechipcookiedough<3

msc41501 wrote on 2012-11-24 at 03:04 PM

HI! I just got shuts in a trade…. but i REALLY need that train set, I dont have anything on you list i do have alot of psf i’ll look around my house for some psi and I have alot of clothes. Friend me- msc41501 and maybe we can meet in the trading room.
      thanks
      :D

Go to the forum ‘ Enchanted Train Theme ‘ and ask aliceinwebkinzland for some pieces.

msc41501

HI! I just got shuts in a trade…. but i REALLY need that train set, I dont have anything on you list i do have alot of psf i’ll look around my house for some psi and I have alot of clothes. Friend me- msc41501 and maybe we can meet in the trading room.

thanks

:D

adama123

Hi I have shuts and I also have the toy train, bed and the ticket booth from the theme. Do you have hula top, estore psi or new psi? Lmk!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.