looking for slips

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives looking for slips

This topic contains 21 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  LadyOfTheHouse 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

I have them, but I dont need that, sorry.

KK

dogfish

LOTH, I\’ll send you a request from my main account and send the crown in a few. I don\’t need anything for it, really. Arte doesn\’t know it, but he is storing about three dozen crowns for me, for free, LOL I got tired of those things taking up real space on my accounts. More than happy to gift it to you, DF

tanababe:

Hey there; I’ll add you once I log in today. Do you mind trading over kinzpost? I have horrible loading issues with clubhouse at the moment that make trading a real headache. I can send first if you need me to, but I’d prefer to do so at a time when we’re both online so we can complete the trade as soon as possible. Is there a time that you can log in to make the swap? Please let me know!

dogfish:

If you have an extra crown of wonder, I’d love to trade for it; I’m looking for a second one for my sister. Please add me at Goomelus and let me know what you’d like for it!

tanababe

just add nmom to my webkinznewz un to make my webkinz un

tanababe

i would love to trade thnx and plmk

tanababe wrote on 2012-06-28 at 04:32 PM

do you think you can add sunflower bonnet to 3d glasses because i think the crown of wonder is worth more then just 3d glasses plmk thx

I don’t think I’d be willing to add. The crown is worth more technically, but trading-wise I think the glasses are worth more. I’d be willing to do them, but I don’t think I could add. Please let me know if you’d still like to trade.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.