Looking for slips :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for slips :)

This topic contains 58 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  puppyluver1156 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>They are for my little sister I will post her list soon :)
    </p>

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-08-03 at 05:05 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-03 at 04:49 PM
      Hey, Puppy!
      How are you today? Still want to do our trades? If so, add me at eggyeaster. :) It was Wacky, Scuba Belt, Silver Dress, and Amanda Panda Dress for Emo Jeans and Neo Gothic Bed.

Sure but we have to do it right now add me @ smile657

Okay, I’ll send over the Silver Dress first as soon as you accept the FR. Would REGular Light Green work? :)

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-03 at 04:49 PM

Hey, Puppy!
      How are you today? Still want to do our trades? If so, add me at eggyeaster. :) It was Wacky, Scuba Belt, Silver Dress, and Amanda Panda Dress for Emo Jeans and Neo Gothic Bed.

Sure but we have to do it right now add me @ smile657

Hey, Puppy!

nuttybuddy

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-03 at 03:07 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-03 at 02:59 PM

Jakarta wrote on 2012-08-03 at 02:55 PM

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-08-02 at 11:46 PM
      They are for my little sister I will post her list soon :)

I dont have slips but you are being nice to your sister! I will tell you if I get them!

Jakarta!!!
      oh my gosh!!! I have been desperately hoping to see you on LOL!!! Did you still want to do our trade? You the christmas table me the red dotty dress (plus a couple other items I was gonna throw in :D)?? If not, please let me know :D
      NB

nuttybuddy, are we still doing the trade for the pink ears? Im waiting for you to accept the request? your user is bratz2189 right? im not sure if i got it wrong……

Hey there goldstar
      A couple things, one, you have my user name right….but I still dont have a request??? I have like zero clue why lol I have nothing that even resembles your user name…? Oh wait!!! maybe I am wrong in my assumption that it is gonna be either your user name on here or close to it?? Is it something totally different? I have 3 requests, one is numbers one is kats something and one is happy something or other? any of those you? I don’t accept requests unless I know who they’re from so I have not accepted any of those…lmk if one is you lol I may have had it this whole time and didnt know LOL!! Also wanted to say sorry I havent posted sooner, I have just started replying again starting later in the day yesterday, I was not feeling well the day before, had a horrible migraine. Also I talked to my friend and she told me she would rather have the bunny ears over the lava. I havent sent them to her yet, we were waiting to see if it would be ok with you if we didn’t do this trade and I sent her the bunny ears (I was trading to get the blue lava for her lol). Please let me know. She is also a friend of yours by the way lol :) She has always been super awesome to me so I was trying to help out my bud :D Anyway, lmk, cuz of course, I do not want you to be upset at all and I am positive she doesnt either lol!!
      NB

WackyWebber wrote on 2012-08-03 at 04:35 PM

PUPPYLUVER- I don’t mean to pester you but I would like to know whether or not I should still be keeping Witch on hold for you since I haven’t heard anything recently. Plmk if youd still like to proceed or if you can even acquire the other belt. Thx. ~WW

I can still get it but my days are just so full!!! Ps anyone know what pet the homemade carrot juicer is from my lil’ Sis got it :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.