Looking for slips :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for slips :)

This topic contains 58 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  puppyluver1156 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>They are for my little sister I will post her list soon :)
    </p>

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-08-03 at 05:20 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-03 at 05:10 PM

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-08-03 at 05:05 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-03 at 04:49 PM
      Hey, Puppy!
      How are you today? Still want to do our trades? If so, add me at eggyeaster. :) It was Wacky, Scuba Belt, Silver Dress, and Amanda Panda Dress for Emo Jeans and Neo Gothic Bed.

Sure but we have to do it right now add me @ smile657

Okay, I’ll send over the Silver Dress first as soon as you accept the FR. Would REGular Light Green work? :)

Nvm gtg
      Anyone know what pet the homemade carrot juicer is???!!!!

Awww… Okay. Just LMK when you’re ever on.

The Homemade Carrot Juicer is the Holland Lop Bunny’s PSI, by the way.

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-03 at 05:10 PM

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-08-03 at 05:05 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-03 at 04:49 PM
      Hey, Puppy!
      How are you today? Still want to do our trades? If so, add me at eggyeaster. :) It was Wacky, Scuba Belt, Silver Dress, and Amanda Panda Dress for Emo Jeans and Neo Gothic Bed.

Sure but we have to do it right now add me @ smile657

Okay, I’ll send over the Silver Dress first as soon as you accept the FR. Would REGular Light Green work? :)

Nvm gtg
      Anyone know what pet the homemade carrot juicer is???!!!!

Jakarta

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-03 at 02:59 PM

Jakarta wrote on 2012-08-03 at 02:55 PM

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-08-02 at 11:46 PM
      They are for my little sister I will post her list soon :)

I dont have slips but you are being nice to your sister! I will tell you if I get them!

Jakarta!!!
      oh my gosh!!! I have been desperately hoping to see you on LOL!!! Did you still want to do our trade? You the christmas table me the red dotty dress (plus a couple other items I was gonna throw in :D)?? If not, please let me know :D
      NB

Yah I still want to do it! Want to send? PLMK I am on webkinz!

Ja{<arta

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-03 at 04:44 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-03 at 03:07 PM

I dont have slips but you are being nice to your sister! I will tell you if I get them!

Jakarta!!!
      oh my gosh!!! I have been desperately hoping to see you on LOL!!! Did you still want to do our trade? You the christmas table me the red dotty dress (plus a couple other items I was gonna throw in :D)?? If not, please let me know :D
      NB

nuttybuddy, are we still doing the trade for the pink ears? Im waiting for you to accept the request? your user is bratz2189 right? im not sure if i got it wrong……

Hey there goldstar
      A couple things, one, you have my user name right….but I still dont have a request??? I have like zero clue why lol I have nothing that even resembles your user name…? Oh wait!!! maybe I am wrong in my assumption that it is gonna be either your user name on here or close to it?? Is it something totally different? I have 3 requests, one is numbers one is kats something and one is happy something or other? any of those you? I don’t accept requests unless I know who they’re from so I have not accepted any of those…lmk if one is you lol I may have had it this whole time and didnt know LOL!! Also wanted to say sorry I havent posted sooner, I have just started replying again starting later in the day yesterday, I was not feeling well the day before, had a horrible migraine. Also I talked to my friend and she told me she would rather have the bunny ears over the lava. I havent sent them to her yet, we were waiting to see if it would be ok with you if we didn’t do this trade and I sent her the bunny ears (I was trading to get the blue lava for her lol). Please let me know. She is also a friend of yours by the way lol :) She has always been super awesome to me so I was trying to help out my bud :D Anyway, lmk, cuz of course, I do not want you to be upset at all and I am positive she doesnt either lol!!
      NB

Hi, Nutty! (again, LOL)

I know for a fact that Goldstar’s Webkinz UN is all the numbers being repeated. xD Hope I could help.

Goldstar2

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-03 at 04:44 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-03 at 03:07 PM

Jakarta!!!
      NB

nuttybuddy, are we still doing the trade for the pink ears? Im waiting for you to accept the request? your user is bratz2189 right? im not sure if i got it wrong……

Hey there goldstar
      A couple things, one, you have my user name right….but I still dont have a request??? I have like zero clue why lol I have nothing that even resembles your user name…? Oh wait!!! maybe I am wrong in my assumption that it is gonna be either your user name on here or close to it?? Is it something totally different? I have 3 requests, one is numbers one is kats something and one is happy something or other? any of those you? I don’t accept requests unless I know who they’re from so I have not accepted any of those…lmk if one is you lol I may have had it this whole time and didnt know LOL!! Also wanted to say sorry I havent posted sooner, I have just started replying again starting later in the day yesterday, I was not feeling well the day before, had a horrible migraine. Also I talked to my friend and she told me she would rather have the bunny ears over the lava. I havent sent them to her yet, we were waiting to see if it would be ok with you if we didn’t do this trade and I sent her the bunny ears (I was trading to get the blue lava for her lol). Please let me know. She is also a friend of yours by the way lol :) She has always been super awesome to me so I was trying to help out my bud :D Anyway, lmk, cuz of course, I do not want you to be upset at all and I am positive she doesnt either lol!!
      NB

I’m the one with the numbers, 2543…, lol, so your friend would rather have the ears or the lava? I’m sorry I’m getting a little mixed up…

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.