Looking for Some Old Friends (Starburst, Snowfaun and Dogfish)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Some Old Friends (Starburst, Snowfaun and Dogfish)

This topic contains 5 voices and has 16 replies.

• Author

I’ve been away for a very long time, so I’m looking for some old friends :) Is Starburst, Snowfaun or dogfish still about? I’d really like to say hi! :)

Hi guys, :) Well something interesting happened today. I saw tat Grace Anne had de-friended me, so I asked her to be my friend again. She declined…? Maybe she just doesn’t recognize me…

Atomton

Thank you Patrick. That is really sweet to both of us. Will you friend me at frogsandfly? I always send supplies and stuff.-Atom

Patrick

I just want to say hi to dogfish. Remember we met in the club house? My username is wigkid. :) I was reading some of the forums here and I can tell that you are a great person and friend! :) Your friends here like Atom seem to be very nice also. I never did find renty to give her that deluxe that I bought for her at kinz shop. I wish you all a Happy and Safe New Year! I haven’t wrote on forum much in the past but thanks for friending me! Patrick

dogfish

Hey Patrick, not finding renty, wow great news. There are a lot of really nice kids here and some need some help, because they are kinda new. Hope to see you around, and Happy New Year to you also, DF

Atomton

Hi StarlightMagic! It is nice to meet you. You are lucky to live in a warm climate, I have the cold and the snow up in Chitown. Thanks everyone!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.