Looking for the dalmatian PSI

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for the dalmatian PSI

This topic contains 3 voices and has 2 replies.

• Author

ERT07

Hello I am ERT07, looking for the dalmatian Psi. The red fire truck so if you have it email me at ERT0798@yahoo.com or ERT0798@google.com and i will send you a message back saying when we can meet. My webkinz is a webkinz colorsplash tiger named Rainbow Dash.

Hi ERT07! :D If I see someone who’s trading there’s I’ll let you know on here. Some people on the forums who might have it are dogfish or Becky71W, but IDK. I wish you lots of luck, and Merry Christmas!~SC

PS: here’s just a fun fact: the fire trucks in my state are bright yellow and the ladder trucks have a surfboard on the side. ;) I think it would be cool if webkinz had one like that for our pets to drive in their room. I’ve also heard some places have fire trucks that are either purple, blue, green, orange, and all kinds of other colors, but I think red always looks the best because it’s classic.~SC

Hey! Remember me? I was the pegasus named Stardust. Just thought I’d say hi! Good luck, and I’ll tell you if I find it! :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.