Looking for the Fairy Den Dress

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for the Fairy Den Dress

This topic contains 21 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland4 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

I’m looking for the Fairy Den Dress. If anyone has one for trade, please let me know what you’d be interested in trading it for. Thank you!

LADY- If you happen to read this, thank you so very much for the unexpected surprise! I do feel so bad considering I was already sent the dress previously. That dress is beautiful! Please do let me know if you would like me to return it, as I would never want to keep something you have good use for. Or, just let me know if there’s anything you would like in return to cover the ‘cost’ of the dress. I do so miss the old forum! I hope you’re doing well and it is so nice to see those unexpected packages from you so I know you’re still out there in WW. :) Have a wonderful day!

Ailuropoda

2mytinytots, wow, THANK YOU for the surprise TV! And table and experiment station. The fairy den dress was a tradeable estore promo, it looks kind of like a purple version of the Fairy Princess Ball Gown (which PJ occasionally has on special at the Outlet). I did already send one to AIW, which is why I was asking her to look for the TV for me. THANKS for the TV, I thought I’d gotten at least one each of everything when they warned it was going to retire.

Thank you so much for that Dress! I definitely wasn’t expecting that! So sorry I wasn’t able to be the one to send you that TV, but am very happy MTT was able to provide one for you! Do let me know if there is anything else you’d like to look for for you. Thanks again, so much!!

2mytinytots

Hi there How are things going with you? I’m not sure what a fairy den dress is, I couldn’t find it. I do have a fancy forest dress or a charmed dress though. If you mean either of those I’d be glad to send it. I miss our old forum, don’t you?

dogfish

Hi MTT, would you like to have the den dress? LOL I knew better and didn’t send to Alice, the second Ailorpoda posted. The dress is very pretty and goes great with the purple slips. JLMK, have a good day, DF

Hi DF, I just wanted to say thanks again for those Endangered wall/floor sets! I am still gathering items to make rooms with the last couple you sent. I really appreciate it! Have a good day!

2mytinytots

Hi Chloe No thank you dear, I was just going to sent it to Pookie if I had one. You are always so kind and I appreciate it. Is there anything you need? Did you see that Becky has a new forum as a fairy godmother, maybe we should start something like that since we have so much to give away. My docks are loaded.LOL

dogfish

Hi MTT, are you sure? I have extra. I can always get one from WFGM, yes. LOL I have been giving stuff away for years now and so have you. I just don’t think I would want to manage a forum like Becky. I don’t think I could keep track. Like you, no one knows half the stuff I gift. Friendly is the same way. If we see a post and we have it, we just send. You know I’ve gotten into trouble being the dog fairy in the past. But, can’t help myself. Yep, my docks are loaded also, It seems hopeless. Maybe one day I’ll gift the entire account. All of them. TTYL Chloe

No, we would all miss you if you gifted your accounts! We just like you because you give allot ,we also like you because you are a good friend! We would be SO sad if you stopped playing!

Hi MTT, so nice to ‘see’ you! I really appreciate you always looking out for the wants of myself and others! I wasn’t sure what that Fancy Forest Dress was lol. Its so cute! As I am unable to do Webkinz Friends, I would love to acquire that Fancy Forest Dress. However, please allow me an opportunity to trade for it for something you would like/need lol. I feel bad never knowing what others would like in return or having a way to repay them. Thank you so so much for your generosity!

funfashions

mine is possibly for trade, but what could you offer for it. i need points or many other items. just give me a couple offers. thanks!

I received the dress from a wonderful friend, but thank you for posting!

Ailuropoda

Hey Alice, could you look for a Webkinz World Widescreen for me? (The Superfan theme TV, which I somehow missed getting.) THANKS!

2mytinytots

Hi Ailuropoda I have one and will send it on to you. You are always helping others, it’s nice to finally find something you need.LOL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.