LOOKING FOR THE RED AND WHITE TANKINI TOP!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR THE RED AND WHITE TANKINI TOP!!!!

This topic contains 2 voices and has 5 replies.

• Author

Liberty

LMK if you have it, I have lots to trade!

hklover628

HI! I have it. I’m not looking for anything specific. I don’t know if I replyd to this already because it says error slow down you move to fast and duplicate something something…. So yeah my user name is same here. ;)

Liberty

LOL THAT HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE TOO! ok heres the stuff I got to offer, *Clothing: Cherry tank top, Gathered top, Merry Christmas Toque, Rockin’ reindeer sweater, fall cabbie coat, despicably blue overalls, charm fairy shoes, charm fairy leggings, candy tank top, berry fresh swimsuit top, charmed mushroom hat, holnwon golf pants, pirate costume silk, festive sweater, snow belle dress. *Items: wooden horse toy box, circus ball trampoline, lord of the pond throne, musical maestro bed, ganzworld couch, doug holiday plush, lap it up pool, rapid rescue fire truck, mining cart. LMK if you see anything you like!

hklover628

Hi! do you have swan dress? just wondering or pixie dress? Do you have more clothing for trade? If not then the Merry Christmas Toque. Do you still have it? -hklover628

Liberty

I don’t have those dresses but I still have the toque. I just added you im noel1029384756

hklover628

I just sent you the top! Hope you like it it’s very cute! -hklover628

hklover628

I have it!! What have you got for trade? I dont need anything specific My username is hklover628 (same here ) ;)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.