Looking for these items

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for these items

This topic contains 31 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  alpineleopard 11 years ago.

• Author

Please let me know if you have any of these items for trade thanks: Plumpy’s glasses, (big one) merry melodies hat, cuckoo cat clock, eater basket hat, white bunny ears, ghost pirate hat, and snow queen robes. I have promo, deluxe clothes, psi’s, and more thanks again <3 alpineleopard

I also have a woodland burrow bureau, whale sized wardrobe, trailblazing terrier scooter, bluebird birdbath, a take flight bed, 2 hippo wallowing tubs, 2 little lamb beds, clownfish clown car, ice age icebox, aquarium castle toy box, tennis ball launcher, patchwork sofa, 2 fortune telling pig statues, dashing dachshund treadmill, far north sleigh, pink convertible, big city window and a few other things <3 alpineleopard

I have fire queen robes, neo gothic dress, elegant equestrian jacket, froo froo fox settee, milk truck, and a lot more PLMK crusingal ,thanks alpineleopard <3

I would love to trade that thanks so much :):) i’ll add something extra too mofrhb

Sounds good. Just sent them over. Thanks for trading. MORHB

cruisingal

Hi, I have the snow queen robe. Could you please make a list of items you have for trade. I’d love to work out a trade. Thanks, Cruisingal

I have an extra basket hat. Do you have an extra spring coat?. I think I have an extra ghost pirate hat too. Would you trade that for the purple feather hat that is for sale to deluxe right now? LMK.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.