LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS:

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS:

This topic contains 113 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  ponyprincess1228 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

ladytrader77

Looking for the following items or e-store points:

WANTED ITEMS:
    Finger Painting Easel
    Buried Treasure Beach
    Around the World Plane
    Playground Slide Promo
    Ancient Dig Site
    Majestic Wardrobe (curly lion)
    Recess window
    Blooming Garden Shed
    Lavish Lounger
    Friends JB Jam Makers Pantry
    Friends Tabby Desk
    Midnight Snack Fridge
    Slimy Monster Bathtub
    Bouncy Banana Bed
    Cryptic Crystal Ball
    Triassic Toybox
    Bouncy Banana Bed
    Luxurious Pink Bubblebath
    Midnight Snack Fridge
    Lollipop Lamp
    Prinstine Alpine Cave
    Pirate Ship Playhouse
    Toad Stool Trampoline
    E-store Points

Trade list will follow when this post!

Nikkikinz

Hello all, :)
      I’m searching for one of my wish list items, a

POTM exclusive-
      Crystal Sea Glass Flooring

If anyone has one for trade please lmk.
      Thanks Bunches :D

-Nikki

Hi there LadyTrader! I took a look at your list, and I have the finger painting easel and ancient dig site for trade. I’m just wondering if you might be still interested, and if so, I just thought I’d let you know that I’m quite interested in the Sleepover Sofa Bed, or Orange Army or the Candy Dreamland Dress. I also have the Lily Pad room theme, so I can send you the flooring and wallpaper/flooring for free, if you still need it. If you wouldn’t mind, could you let me know your user, so I can friend you? Or, rather, feel free to send an FR to helloprettypanda. Whatever works for you. :) Thanks, and have a great day! ~Mel

Madukayil

Hello again! Sorry to respond so very late, but I lost your forum, being the absent minded one I am. Terribly sorry about that, and I hope it wasn’t an inconvenience to you. I’m not sure if you still need the Banana Bed or the Lollipop Lamp, but as I took a look at your new and updated wants list, I realized I also have the Lilypad Walls/Floors somewhere in my Webkinz home. I did manage to go back and check out that trade list you mentioned, and I found a large number of amazing items I was interested in. Then, I managed to narrow it all down, hehehe. They are as follows: Green Swim or Sleepover Sofa. Please let me know what kind of a trade you would have in mind, and I will take a look around for anything else I saw on your list, and let you know as soon as I can. My user is Madukayil, but you can call me Maddie. I’ll send an FR later today. Thanks!

xtrex

Lady – Thanks for the awesome package! How many points would you like to nana?

ladytrader77

Does anyone have the Sig Iberian Lynx hammock for trade? also looking for wardrobes! thanks

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.