LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS:

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS:

This topic contains 113 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  ponyprincess1228 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

ladytrader77

Looking for the following items or e-store points:

WANTED ITEMS:
    Finger Painting Easel
    Buried Treasure Beach
    Around the World Plane
    Playground Slide Promo
    Ancient Dig Site
    Majestic Wardrobe (curly lion)
    Recess window
    Blooming Garden Shed
    Lavish Lounger
    Friends JB Jam Makers Pantry
    Friends Tabby Desk
    Midnight Snack Fridge
    Slimy Monster Bathtub
    Bouncy Banana Bed
    Cryptic Crystal Ball
    Triassic Toybox
    Bouncy Banana Bed
    Luxurious Pink Bubblebath
    Midnight Snack Fridge
    Lollipop Lamp
    Prinstine Alpine Cave
    Pirate Ship Playhouse
    Toad Stool Trampoline
    E-store Points

Trade list will follow when this post!

ladytrader77

AQUA hi there. I still have the stage and piano, am interested in the dog waterfalls for both, let me know if this works for you and meanwhile please send friend request to nanacrazy, also just let me know your WW user so I know the invite is from you please!

NO WAY!! OMG This is GREAT!!! I will TOTALLY TRADE!! As it turns out, we’re already friends. Thank you thank you THANK YOU a MILLION TIMES!!! :) ~AQUA

Hi there Ladytrader! I was looking at your list and saw you had the country sensation stage and the polka dot piano, two items that I’ve really been looking for! Please let me know if you’re interested in ANYTHING on this list for either of them. If not, how many estore points would you want for them? Please let me know as soon as you can! :) ~AQUA

Gushing Green Geyser PSI
      Dog Bone Sofa (Promo)
      Enchanted Loch (Signature Westie PSI)
      Water Dog Falls (Signature Portuguese Water Dog PSI)
      Endangered Island Getaway (Signature Endangered Red Wolf PSI)
      Wild Game Gourmet BBQ (Signature Endangered Bengal Tiger PSI)
      Big Bark Clock Tower (Signature Beagle PSI) x2
      Sly Slide (Signature Fox PSI)
      Banana Boom Box (Signature Chimpanzee PSI)
      Nutty Conveyor Belt (Signature Chipmunk PSI)
      Sunny Savannah Oasis (Signature Endangered Cheetah PSI)
      Butterfly Dress (from Webkinz Friends)
      Shuts
      Anyway, I’m sorry the list is so small, but again please let me know if you’re interested ASAP. I’d be willing to trade multiple items and send first if you’re interested. Thanks again! ~AQUA

ladytrader77

DOGFISH I assume those fabulous gifts the other day were from you, thanks so much. Been having some connectivity issues internet wise so was limited to be on, hence the late appreciation nod.

dogfish

Hi Lady, yes it was from me. Not sure you saw my other post, but I will have all the mystery items in bulk next month. I only got enough for me and my bffs this month. I did send a few new request, like I said they all have names kids would never choose. Like kinzfire and such. My poor friend who now has that PSI account is being sought after in the CH by kids wanting PSIs, LOL They think it’s me, too funny. LMK what you are having a hard time finding off your wish list. DF

cheynne

twinks – if I get extras on your mystery bag items will send your way

Twinkle_Toes

Great! There are 3 I am most interested in, the Autumn Balcony Window, the Autumn Pool and the Gemstone Chair. I have a Taurus Telescope I can trade or I can trade eStore points. I also have those Zum items I mentioned and can get any items you want from the Zumthings catalog up to a total of 100 zummies as I have all 4 colors at 100 zummies. :D

cheynne

lady – thanks so much for the items, you must be a mind reader.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.