LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS:

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS:

This topic contains 113 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  ponyprincess1228 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

ladytrader77

Looking for the following items or e-store points:

WANTED ITEMS:
    Finger Painting Easel
    Buried Treasure Beach
    Around the World Plane
    Playground Slide Promo
    Ancient Dig Site
    Majestic Wardrobe (curly lion)
    Recess window
    Blooming Garden Shed
    Lavish Lounger
    Friends JB Jam Makers Pantry
    Friends Tabby Desk
    Midnight Snack Fridge
    Slimy Monster Bathtub
    Bouncy Banana Bed
    Cryptic Crystal Ball
    Triassic Toybox
    Bouncy Banana Bed
    Luxurious Pink Bubblebath
    Midnight Snack Fridge
    Lollipop Lamp
    Prinstine Alpine Cave
    Pirate Ship Playhouse
    Toad Stool Trampoline
    E-store Points

Trade list will follow when this post!

ladytrader77

AQUA thank you so much for the fabulous trade.

papidodo

I don’t know how to work these things anymore :(

jami912

i have it and will trade for the fountain just friend me, jami912

xtrex

I have Autumn Colors Pool, Gemstone Chair and Fabulous Feather Sofa for trade. I am looking for Wacky Zingoz Music Box, Nursery Crib and Color Changing Sparkle Plant

dogfish

Hi etrex, I can do this trade if you like, No problem. UN clo91, we are friends I think. Please accept friend request from UN happyfeets12, and I’ll post those to you. JLMK DF

dogfish

Hi xtrex, sorry that number was wrong on the happy account. I have to many to remember. I sent those items to you, if it’s not OK, just send them back, the forums just take way too long. if the trade is good with you, send my items to either account, and thanks, DF

xtrex

Thanks for helping me out.

papidodo

I’m looking for the old Vortex Storage Unit. Does anyone have it? Its value is 425 KC. I’d be willing to trade the Ant Farm, which is valued at 440 KC, the Kinzville Mall Fountain, which is valued at 1800 KC, or the Retriever Treadmill (Golden Retriever’s PSI), which is valued at 1100, I believe. It would be nice if anyone would take the Ant Farm or Fountain for it! PLMK! Thanks, pap

dogfish

Hi, just to let you know, papidodo, the vortex is a retired exclusive and worth 35,000-40,000 not 425KC. Retired items are always worth more depending on how many years it’s been gone. It is a good idea to use the wiki value guide for items in WW, good luck trading, DF

jami912

what is the wiki value guide???

dogfish

Hi jami, there is value guide for all WW items Just search webkinz value guide to find it. It really helps and all traders use the same guild lines. Well, the well seasoned ones anyway. It’s always sad to see someone trade an item like the year one lair gate for Deluxe clothing or prizes we can all win, because that didn’t know. TTYL DF

jami912

does anyone have the arctic tundra wallpaper and flooring? i would be willing to trade rare items for them!! jami

LADYTRADER, Hello! I’m so glad I found your forum. After our other traders forum stopped I didn’t know where everyone went and I missed them. Well now I found some of them. I hope you’re doing well and it’s so nice to see you again. Would you mind if I joined this forum?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.