LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS:

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS:

This topic contains 113 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  ponyprincess1228 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

ladytrader77

Looking for the following items or e-store points:

WANTED ITEMS:
    Finger Painting Easel
    Buried Treasure Beach
    Around the World Plane
    Playground Slide Promo
    Ancient Dig Site
    Majestic Wardrobe (curly lion)
    Recess window
    Blooming Garden Shed
    Lavish Lounger
    Friends JB Jam Makers Pantry
    Friends Tabby Desk
    Midnight Snack Fridge
    Slimy Monster Bathtub
    Bouncy Banana Bed
    Cryptic Crystal Ball
    Triassic Toybox
    Bouncy Banana Bed
    Luxurious Pink Bubblebath
    Midnight Snack Fridge
    Lollipop Lamp
    Prinstine Alpine Cave
    Pirate Ship Playhouse
    Toad Stool Trampoline
    E-store Points

Trade list will follow when this post!

Hey, everyone! I was wondering if anybody was willing to trade me some of the deluxe wShop and Kinzstyle Outlet items, especially the new Halloween ones? I’m very disappointed in how many items have gone Deluxe since I last logged in, especially since I collect Halloween stuff. If anyone has a deluxe membership I’d love to work out a trade. Thanks in advance!

2mytinytots

Hi LOTH I’m deluxe and will be glad to send you all of the above, Halloween & reg clothes. All I want in return is for you to keep your grades up and do well in college.LOL MTT

Hey all! It’s been a while. (Everything is so different here! Yikes!) Just dropping in to say hi and to let you know I didn’t fall off the face of the earth. I’m a college freshman now, and trying to graduate in three years to keep costs down, so I probably won’t have a lot of time to keep up with my Webkinz. I’m definitely planning to keep my main account active, at least, so I will hopefully get to talk to you all occasionally. I’m not sure if LadyTrader’s forum is still where everyone hangs out, so if there’s a better way to get in touch, let me know!

Twinkle_Toes

Hi LOTH, nice to see you again. Good luck with school! :D

Twinkle_Toes

Hi Pony, it’s great to see you again, too! I’ve missed you as well and hope you are happy and healthy. I have been doing well and guess what? I finished Goober last week! :O Very disappointed there wasn’t a trophy, though, finally a game I was good at and no trophy. :( Nothing I am looking for at the moment, thank you for asking, though. :D

TWINKLE, Thank you! Yes I’m good thanks. Oh that’s great. Aww see I wasn’t sure if there was a trophy or not. It would be nice if there was. No problem! Great to be back with my fellow traders again.

ladytrader77

PONY Hello there, so glad you found us too, hopefully we can keep this thread moving forward. Of course you are welcome and anyone else who wants to come and trade.

LADY, Thank you! It’s cool I also have made a forum with a list of things I need as well. It’s going pretty good for my first forum. Thank you also for the package you sent me yesterday. That was very sweet of you. Is there anything you are looking for? TWINKLE, Hello! It’s so great to see you again! I’ve missed you. I hope you’re doing well. Is there anything you are looking for?

Twinkle_Toes

Hey everyone, I no longer need any of the mystery bag items. Bobi, thanks for keeping me in mind but I am all set now. Hope you get all of the items you want! Good luck! :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.